Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 do you think Zion will eventually become the top prospect or does RJ have that number 1 spot locked up? Ironically enought i feel like Zion was being underestimated and underrated coming into the season. I kept hearing that he was nothing more then a dunker and a bull in a china shop. People throwing out the Julius Randle comp a lot. That was always ridiculous to me. Hes clearly refined his game but ehat always stood out to me was his feel for the game. Dude is going to be a dominant player in the pros no question. I just dont know how his body will hold up down the line.

@toheeb27 do you think Zion will eventually become the top prospect or does RJ have that number 1 spot locked up? Ironically enought i feel like Zion was being underestimated and underrated coming into the season. I kept hearing that he was nothing more then a dunker and a bull in a china shop. People throwing out the Julius Randle comp a lot. That was always ridiculous to me. Hes clearly refined his game but ehat always stood out to me was his feel for the game. Dude is going to be a dominant player in the pros no question. I just dont know how his body will hold up down the line.
To be honest with u, i need to watch more RJ. I dont want to get blinded by the flashiness of Zion's game. But i do agree with u, the kid is more than just a dunker. That's why i gave him the "More Athletic Draymond Green" comp.

DAMN, he is getting bigger and stronger.

U pointed out last week that Killian Tillie gets in his way. With Killian Tillie out for 8 weeks bcos of ankle surgery, hopefully Rui establishes himself as the MAN on the team.

Hes a first round pick but I think he can get himself into the lottery if he has a good season

Interested to see who emerges as the top PG in this class. Garland is nice but he has some size concerns and hes not the best distributor in the world. Ja Morant is the polar opposite as a guy who has great size and athleticism along with good play making skills but his jumper is questionable.

Here's the guy i think everyone is sleeping on. I think he has a shot at winning NPOY this year. Dude gets busy

Dream scenario would be walking away with a wing + one of these 3(trade up into the mid first).

How does Jericho look? Hes a great athlete but raw as hell offensively. Has he improved on that end?

He's been much more assertive on that end and looks more comfortable....he was actually our best source for offense tonight until he fouled out(which isnt a good thing)

What I really liked is he switched his shooting hand for free throws, he shot 29% last season, knocked down 6-10 tonight......hopefully he's consistent with that

He's been much more assertive on that end and looks more comfortable....he was actually our best source for offense tonight until he fouled out(which isnt a good thing)

What I really liked is he switched his shooting hand for free throws, he shot 29% last season, knocked down 6-10 tonight......hopefully he's consistent with that

I agree

And I also think Jaxson Hayes will end up being one of our best players, if not this year then definitely next year

Reactions: southsil4lil
Was very interested in seeing how this dude's game would translate, not bad at all. Everytime i think he might be too slow, he shows some explosion that has me believing. We shall see when he faces better competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.