Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same way I feel. Bcos I have not watched enough games of him, I am open to having my mind changed.

A lot of this guys are flawed. Ayton should be a clear number 1.

I've seen him play twice and was left pretty unimpressed then again I'm not an expert by any means. Hope I'm wrong because there's a good chance that we have him high up on our big board. We desperately need a play maker.

Michael Porter Jr returning next week. Was supposed to suit up today but they will give it a few more days. Apparently he's been killing in practice.

Comp i have heard recently that made sense is Danillo Galinari.

No way. He's way more athletic and fluid then Gallo and a much better shooter what this age. I think the back injury might have something to do with that comp. He probably won't ever be as good as KD but stylistically they are cut from the same cloth.

Ayton with 26 pts, 20 reb, 9-12 FG, 1-1 3pt, 7-8 FT. Coming off a 28 18 game. Going to be fun watching him and Embid match up in the pros. Crazy to think that centers were going extinct 5 years ago now you got a group of guys who could potentially rival the bigs of the early 90s in Embid Towns KP Boogie AD Gobert Jokic and to a lesser degree Markannen Drummond and Capella. now add Ayton and one or two other bigs in this class to the mix and your looking at a position that could rival the 1 in terms of depth/talent.

I’ve yet to watch Ayton or pretty much any of the top guys besides Bagley Porter(HS) and Young. With not having a pick I didn’t want to be let down. But with our pick to Philly likely landing 9-13 I’m comfortable looking now.

I gotta watch some Ayton and Jaren Jackson for sure

I’ve yet to watch Ayton or pretty much any of the top guys besides Bagley Porter(HS) and Young. With not having a pick I didn’t want to be let down. But with our pick to Philly likely landing 9-13 I’m comfortable looking now.

I gotta watch some Ayton and Jaren Jackson for sure
I am a big fan of Jaren Jackson. 3 point shooting, Shot blocking Centers are very rare. He is what UT fans wish Bamba would be.

The Draft Express guys on ESPN finally came to their senses and moved Ayton to number 1 on their ranking. Seems like Doncic had a down Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back