Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

I got a couple …. I love them shits…. Smooth engine… them bitches be flying too

Only issue is the upkeep costs but u take care of ur shit they last forever
I know all too well about upkeep because of me owning BMW.....luckily I have mechanic that is BMW and Audi certified when I need him when my warranty runs out

I know all too well about upkeep because of me owning BMW.....luckily I have mechanic that is BMW and Audi certified when I need him when my warranty runs out
Why’d you move on from your BMW? Getting too expensive to fix?

I just dropped $4k on replacing the timing chain and valve covers on my 2015 4 series, smh. If that bitch wasn’t paid off I would have traded it for a Honda.

Why’d you move on from your BMW? Getting too expensive to fix?

I just dropped $4k on replacing the timing chain and valve covers on my 2015 4 series, smh. If that bitch wasn’t paid off I would have traded it for a Honda.
I changed out my valve covers but I went to BMW certified mechanic he only charged $885 for my 5 series

I changed out my valve covers but I went to BMW certified mechanic he only charged $885 for my 5 series
Just the valve covers was about $1400. Guess inflation caused the increase, lol.

Once they added the timing chain the shit jumped to $4k. I watched some videos online and I can see why they charge so much. That shit is a bitch to change. Requires special tools specific to BMW and all that.

No

Well

I think I've settled on a 4 runner

Just trying to decide how used it's going to be

But the house is still in play and I wanna try and get it around that time

4 runner is kinda small compared to the Highlander

Currently in a Uber that’s a 4 runner

sounds like the Cougar or Contour SVT
Or the Kia Sedona Xls

Bought the wife one right before the Carnival dropped.

We are going thru it.
She parks on an incline so the auto doors don’t always work.
The motion sensors go off randomly.
The alternator was a bitch to get too.
Brakes need changing constantly due to the weight of the vehicle.
GPS stopped working randomly but is also conveniently not covered under warranty.

Other than that she’s a beast with a beautiful soul.

Back