Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

Mine is a 06, I cammed/CAI/ tuned it last year when I rebuilt the engine. Also touched up the paint, added a 2015+ spoiler with the wicker bill, slotted/drilled rotors, and the Spyder headlights. Got a few other plans for it too
View attachment 711700View attachment 711701View attachment 711699View attachment 711698View attachment 711693
Them headlights the truth.. I forgot I have hid headlights...but I need to update the fog lights to match... you did the engine work yourself??

Them headlights the truth.. I forgot I have hid headlights...but I need to update the fog lights to match... you did the engine work yourself??

Yep, pops would come over and help if I got stuck or had questions. Went pretty smoothly. Worse part was dealing with machine shops and finding one to repair my crankshaft. I really enjoyed data logging and sending files to the tuner for them to fine tune the engine with the cam. I've outran quite a few 392s since it's been back running.

It's time I start thinking about my next vehicle.

I've had a sedan for like 12 yrs and counting. I want something bigger to be able to occasionally haul shit from the home improvement store and traveling.

I think I want either a 4 runner or Sequoia. I'm not ready for another note or higher insurance but I know there's no way of avoiding it. Luckily my credit is A1 now so I'm hoping I can get a really good deal and I'm getting a certified used when the time comes

I've had a sedan for like 12 yrs and counting. I want something bigger to be able to occasionally haul shit from the home improvement store and traveling.

I think I want either a 4 runner or Sequoia. I'm not ready for another note or higher insurance but I know there's no way of avoiding it. Luckily my credit is A1 now so I'm hoping I can get a really good deal and I'm getting a certified used when the time comes

The new Altimas are trash anyway. No need to get the new model

The new Altimas are trash anyway. No need to get the new model

I disagree. I've had a 2019 as a company vehicle since new. It's basically a base modal but has tons of features standard. Drives nice, no squeaks or wind noise, gets great gas mileage(35+mpg) and has not required any repairs (besides recalls). Has about 40k miles on it now.

If i was in the market for a mid size sedan it would make the list based on my 3 years with my company car.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've been driving minivans for a hot minute and I really can't stand it anymore. Last time I had something other than a van was when we had an ML500, which I loved. I want another body-on-frame SUV and something slick I can have fun with. "Daddy's car", if you know what I mean. Like you, I ain't trying to have a note, so I'm looking at older joints. Might just fuck around and cop another ML500 for around $5k if there's a clean one near me, but I'm mostly looking at older Nissan Xterras.

My car, however, I'm looking for a Fox body Mustang, 300ZX-TT, C5 Vette, or something of the sort. I'll prolly keep the van we have. It comes in handy when I gotta haul a lot of shit, but I'll rarely ever drive it once I have something else.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by the new Highlanders

Seems like a nice alternative to the 4 runner and the Sequoia

Anyone on here ever owned a Audi? I was a BMW fan for the longest but picked up a Audi A6 yesterday. My homie has one and swear by them this will be my first one.

Y'all ever had experience with them?

Anyone on here ever owned a Audi? I was a BMW fan for the longest but picked up a Audi A6 yesterday. My homie has one and swear by them this will be my first one.

My father just bought an Audi. He loves it. He just got it a few months ago so it’s early but it’s a nice and durable car

I got a couple …. I love them shits…. Smooth engine… them bitches be flying too

Only issue is the upkeep costs but u take care of ur shit they last forever

Back