Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

Lol I don’t mind XLTs but I was looking at one to buy but I wasn’t aware of all the mechanical Issues

All black with black rims and grill too 😞

This nigga wanna be me so bad.

Naw but for real, before I copped my Explorer, I heard about mechanical issues and shit too. Did a little research and said fuck it and copped. Never had a single issues with my shit in 4 and half years.

This nigga wanna be me so bad.

Naw but for real, before I copped my Explorer, I heard about mechanical issues and shit too. Did a little research and said fuck it and copped. Never had a single issues with my shit in 4 and half years.
I wanted it so bad but I had trouble with a Pontiac Grand Prix and I’m scarred for life

You one of the lucky ones

There are certain brands of cars I'll just never own Hyundai is towards the top. And I'm aware that might be unreasonable in this day and age. But na.

Nigga act like I said I got 50k or a new car…fuck I look like fronting bout a old woman coming to me, like that shit is something to lie about

Niggas driving kia’s is shameful shit

Yeah... 100k bumper to bumper and drivetrain warrany's... Obviously very shitty vehicles.

Lurk the kinda nigga that'll laugh at someone for owning and driving a Chevy Volt....

But then turn right around and wonder how they are keeping their value and have only depreciated by maybe 4k from MSRP....

Like... Really nigga?

A Kia Stinger must blew you mfkn doors off huh?

Yeah... 100k bumper to bumper and drivetrain warrany's... Obviously very shitty vehicles.

Lurk the kinda nigga that'll laugh at someone for owning and driving a Chevy Volt....

But then turn right around and wonder how they are keeping their value and have only depreciated by maybe 4k from MSRP....

Like... Really nigga?

A Kia Stinger must blew you mfkn doors off huh?
Lmao my bad man

Back