Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Bout to watch this shit this morning

Looks like instead of dissing Mayweather Haney and them could have gotten a lesson in controlling distance and pacing of a fight

Bout to watch this shit this morning

Looks like instead of dissing Mayweather Haney and them could have gotten a lesson in controlling distance and pacing of a fight

Both need to learn distance...not given away the fight since u didn't watch it yet..but too much "clutching" had me thinking I was watching a heavyweight bout

I dont see what the issue with Harvey Dock was, he was consistent... Both fighters were holding so his decision to break them up didnt benefit anyone and stopped the fight being so scrappy...

Garcia hitting whilst he ref yelled stop boxing was his own fault, we all know its against the rules... All Garcia had to do was wait one second and let him say 'box', what made the offence worse is Haney was out of it when he did the illegal blow and that foul could had finished Haney...

Its not like Joe Cortez with Mayweather/Hatton, where Cortez was blatantly in Mayweather's favour, he wouldnt let Hatton work on the inside at all and it was clearly to Mayweather's benefit...
Cortez did the right thing for Floyd v Ricky. You don’t have the right to fight that way and it be okay.

I dont see what the issue with Harvey Dock was, he was consistent... Both fighters were holding so his decision to break them up didnt benefit anyone and stopped the fight being so scrappy...

Garcia hitting whilst he ref yelled stop boxing was his own fault, we all know its against the rules... All Garcia had to do was wait one second and let him say 'box', what made the offence worse is Haney was out of it when he did the illegal blow and that foul could had finished Haney...

Its not like Joe Cortez with Mayweather/Hatton, where Cortez was blatantly in Mayweather's favour, he wouldnt let Hatton work on the inside at all and it was clearly to Mayweather's benefit...
Haney held so much more than Ryan

Cortez did the right thing for Floyd v Ricky. You don’t have the right to fight that way and it be okay.

You are joking right??? Banning body punching and inside fighting, because Floyd requested him lmao

Its probably the worst referring display Ive ever seen, other than when theyve failed to stop the action when a fighter has been out his feet...

You are joking right??? Banning body punching and inside fighting, because Floyd requested him lmao

Its probably the worst referring display Ive ever seen, other than when theyve failed to stop the action when a fighter has been out his feet...

You’re upset that Joe Cortez wouldn’t let Ricky fight dirty? That was the only chance he had against Floyd.

Back