Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Haney had 25 to 30 on Loma cut that shit out
I think fighters should fight closer to their natural weight and stop shrinking their body down trying to be weight bullies… Ain’t too many grown ass men walking around weighing 135/140..

I’ve been drinking so it’s completely possible I’m reading this wrong but are you suggesting Ryan won because he was over by 3 pounds?
Honestly, regardless of weight, I’d be surprised if this fight plays out any different than what we witnessed tonight … I’m not really interested in seeing a rematch…

There were a couple things I think Dev could’ve done differently but not enough to change the outcome of the fight… There were more than a few occasions where Ryan could’ve finished Dev but instead let him off the hook…

@Lion_Heart you good ?​

Tell me what happened & what's next for ya guy

Not fuckin at all

I thought all the talk about his chin was foolishness. His chin isn't good and Ryan wasn't even at his best which is fuckin baffling to me. Everyone loses, these fighters all think going undefeated is the only way to be successful. Devin will bounce back if he can get through this mentally. but he needs major adjustments and the top guys will now look at him as food. Him not showing up to the post fight is disappointing to me. Unless his jaw is broke, you take your wins and losses as a man.

That said, I ain't paying for a rematch.

I use to think Devin out boxes Tank. If Tank touches his chin he kills him. If Ryan was a killer he would of gotten him out of there after the first knockdown but the ref definitely helped Devin out.

Well, that was fight as about as crazy as Ryan's personal life...

I thought Haney was doing alright tbh just being his usual self, Ive never thought Haney was exciting to watch and never shown that he has gears etc he was pushing Ryan back though and looked in control after the 1st round...

Ryan landed some elite punches and hooks that won him the fight, he smothered his work though... his wack shoulder roll and turning off his back is a major issue, you cant be doing that, turning your back is illegal... He needs to start listening to his trainers and get rid of all the yes men around him, this win might just make him double down on his erratic behaviour...

Saying that he just beat an elite fighter, I dont know what to think... its just pure Ryan Garcia haha

Thought Harvey Dock had a tough night, though he done his best... He clearly didnt want any excessive holding...

Last edited:

I dont see what the issue with Harvey Dock was, he was consistent... Both fighters were holding so his decision to break them up didnt benefit anyone and stopped the fight being so scrappy...

Garcia hitting whilst he ref yelled stop boxing was his own fault, we all know its against the rules... All Garcia had to do was wait one second and let him say 'box', what made the offence worse is Haney was out of it when he did the illegal blow and that foul could had finished Haney...

Its not like Joe Cortez with Mayweather/Hatton, where Cortez was blatantly in Mayweather's favour, he wouldnt let Hatton work on the inside at all and it was clearly to Mayweather's benefit...

Last edited:
Back