Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Nah don't dont that, haney is legit that early kd took the fight out of him though

Is he? Everybody things he lost to Loma and Ryan just beat his ass, so what basis do we really have to call him legit.

Ryan is a goofball, but he put that perfect record on the line with Tank. Took the loss with humility, made some changes, took this fight, and showed up.

Nah don't dont that, haney is legit that early kd took the fight out of him though

I respect Haney but I also know that he's a limited fighter. He's not particularly great at anything. His body work is good most of the time but seemed absent tonight. He doesn't have a lot of power. I'm definitely not saying he's a garbage fighter but shit like "future HOFer" is a bit much, imo.

Casuals in here doing what Casuals normally do
😂🤣
They both got exposed tonight

And the praising of Tank is disgusting 🤢🤮

Casual, aww man lol.

I've stated that I appreciate Tank. I mean, he's an excellent fighter. Head and shoulders above both these cats.

I respect Haney but I also know that he's a limited fighter. He's not particularly great at anything. His body work is good most of the time but seemed absent tonight. He doesn't have a lot of power. I'm definitely not saying he's a garbage fighter but shit like "future HOFer" is a bit much, imo.
I mean I don't agree with this but if I did I say this you don't have to be great st things

"Just win baby"

Casuals in here doing what Casuals normally do
😂🤣
They both got exposed tonight

And the praising of Tank is disgusting 🤢🤮

How did Ryan get exposed? Everybody thought he was a clown that was going to get owned. He won the fight, so what was the exposure?

And why would Tank not deserve praise. Haney talked cash money about how he was better than Tank, but Tank finished the guy that ragdolled Haney. That doesn't automatically make Tank a great fighter but it does make him look pretty good right now.

I mean I don't agree with this but if I did I say this you don't have to be great st things

"Just win baby"

Yeah, I've stated before that Haney is good at winning on points. It makes for boring fights but it gets the job done. He's effective.

That's who he is. Again, he's not a bad fighter.

Back