Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Didn't expect Ngannou to win. Thought he would have lasted longer than 2 rounds though. Ahhh well, that's why I said Wilder or Ruiz were the best options for him. Hopefully, he goes and takes some MMA fights now.

Was a good night of boxing, aside from the loooong delays inbetween fights... The mainevent didnt finish until 2am!!!

Madrimov looked great, dude looks a problem... Him and Tim Tszyu would be a great scrap...

Vargas didnt deserve to get anything from his fight by falling to the floor and complaining every two mins... Been great seeing Nick Ball take his opportunities the last couple years... Came out of nowhere, beat Lowe and just taken every opportunity given to him...

Zhang has great timing and punches/thuds like hes got bricks in his gloves but he paid the price by not doing more and being more active... Really pleased for Parker, the second half of his career has been amazing, in the last few months hes beaten Wilder AND Zhang, its like something from the 1940s!!!

That was a destructive, horrible KO from AJ... Basic boxing fundamentals won him the fight though... Just great, simple boxing and it ended in devastating fashion...

Fury being so unorthodox prolly helped Ngannou in their fight as its a similar style and rhythm to the stand up MMA fighters with their kick boxing or Muay Thai backgrounds that Ngannou is used too... Also the best career boxers get caught out switch hitting, mad that Ngannou tried it!!!

So pleased for Parker and AJ tonight... Felt bad for Ngannou at the end but the guy has had an incredible story and is set his family up for life...

I really want Usyk to beat Fury but I also want AJ to spark out Fury!!!

Last edited:

Back