Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
That was a tough watch especially going for spence
Errol got all the heart in the world still throwing after being on the wrong side of a beat down but his corner couldn't make any adjustments??

That shit whatever they were trying to do was not working

Seems like blood can only fight one way.

In that regard he was outclassed

Didn't expect this

Bud is that dude!

Yeah, but Spence ready to move up anyway.

Bud comfortable at b147.

He can hang out there a good 5: years and bang with Haney,, Tank, Ryan, Teo, Shakur, or whoever else think they ready for the big leagues. No reason why Bud shouldn't just sit back like Thanos and let the fight come to him.... Starting with boots...

Spence been ready to move up.... No reason to chase a rematch...
Spence just made 25 million...... hell yeah he will want the rematch... but it will have to be @154sometime late next year barring he's fully ok.

That was a tough watch especially going for spence
Errol got all the heart in the world still throwing after being on the wrong side of a beat down but his corner couldn't make any adjustments??

That shit whatever they were trying to do was not working

Seems like blood can only fight one way.

In that regard he was outclassed

Didn't expect this

Bud is that dude!
He wanted to fight off of his jab but throughout the 1st Bud was catching the timing. He hit him with a counter left in the 1st that showed that he had figured it put. Spence got him everytime he opened up after that.

He had some success with the body but he wasn't hurting bud enough to justify the punishment he was taking in return. By the 3rd he had gone from driving Bud back to fighting off his back foot and it was all but over from there.

Crawford was landing powerful blows at awkward angles and distances.. punches were hitting with a strength that i wasnt anticipating due to positioning

Spence kept coming ... that was impressive too... he a lion

Entertaining fight even with how uneven it played out

I had Crawford winning, no way in hell did I see him treating Errol Spence like Floyd did to Ricky Hatton.

Total Destruction

And Spence wants the rematch before the end of the year? BAD IDEA, he should fight Thurman at 154.

Crawford should fight Ennis, he does a lot of the same stance switch Crawford does -- He punches harder than Spence and is lightning quick like Crawford.

If Bud defeats Boots, then he should probably retire If he can't get Canelo at 160 -- Mell or Mall Charlo don't got shit for Bud.

That was some special stuff from Bud and was a pleasure to watch, punch perfect... One of the best performances from a fighter in a fight contested between two elite level fighters Ive seen in, I dont know how long...

I knew the southpaw stance would be an issue for Spence but he didnt adapt at all, he continued to keep his lead hand low and just got tagged at will and from a right handed southpaw its like getting hit by baseball bat, every jab rocked Spence's head back... The uppercut did the damage I thought it would too, that uppercut off the ropes was slick...

The little feints from Bud were cute too, constantly feinting and making Spence react and then counter punching too *chefs kiss*... All credit to Spence's bravery but that was a pure, patient, systematic beat down that will take years off his career...

Part of me thinks the car accident and inactivity played a part but I dont wanna take anything away from Crawford who just put on a masterclass...

I dont think we even need a rematch...

Crawford & Inoue >>> Everyone else...

Last edited:
ta6z1yu4z1fb1.png

To me it's like watching the movie the raid for the first time...

Watching shit at all extreme high level like that.. m the last thing I can call it is easy... But yeah
.. agree to disagree.... I didn't see easy... I saw extreme workrate
.. shit I know I'm not capable of....

I can do easy..... That wasn't easy
Lol Du was drunk off the PBR

Back