Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Gotta respect it Canelo prideful and wants to avenge thats a tough road and no one would begrudge him for not taking that fight because he is out of his depth fighting those two monsters although i think he could habe took another approach

Lol like you would have for any fight

3_Melo_Oh_really.jpg

Just watched the fight this morning and wish I didnt waste my money on the PPV smh

The fight was a farce wasnt it??? Felt like a bank robbery... GGG had no belief he could win and did his best just to make to the final bell on his feet...

Why didnt Canelo through any body shots too??? He threw one in the 10th (i think it was) and GGG visibly folded slightly and took a step back, just a boring fight all round... One I wasnt interested in the first place and it just wasnt needed...

GGG needs to retire now, the guy is 40yr and just showed no ambition in the biggest fight he could have, the second he does show any someone like Murata will take him out... Its a shame, one of the most scariest and deadly fighters in the last generation or two looks so toothless now... Dude should go out on his feet, never really hurt and never dropped...

Still, Canelo played his part in the poor fight too, as usual low output and lack of energy and was happy to coast to the win... The guy needs people to come at him so he can catch and counter them, otherwise he can struggle to find openings and be almost too patient... I know he said he had bad left hand but I dont think the weight hopping has been helping him either...

Last edited:
Back