Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Bruh....I might throw the most niggerish house party in existence if this fight actually goes down.

I'm sending the kids and mom's to a hotel or put them up with family.

I'm calling all my niggaz who I ain't got up with in a minute and telling them I'm doing a fight party at the crib..... Bring everything 🧐

Wife can hang out if she wants to..... She'll prolly be there, cuz she knows I'll be on one

Can't wait for this Stevenson v Valdez next week. I hope Shakur beats the breaks off him. He produced the tears talking about I'm not a cheater in this all access but once you allow annillegal substance in your body as an athlete my sympathy for you goes out the window. He is a solid fighter though. Could this be a modern version of Mayweather v Castillo?

Fury/Whyte was a real let down imo... I was so hyped for it and wanted Whyte to get a title shot for so many years but it was so underwhelming... Dont think Whyte landed one clean shot, Dillian will likely look back on it and feel like he could had done more and think he got the game plan wrong...

I expected Whyte would get in low, make himself even smaller and maul Fury, its the logical game plan for a fighter of Whyte's size against Fury, especially as he has long arms for his hight too...

Whyte's game plan was mad, hes got heavy feet and plods as it is, he even walks duck-footed, so coming in stone heavier than normal, coming out southpaw in round 1, trying to out box Fury, falling in square etc against a master boxer was ludicrous... All of this made his timing and range terrible, he was throwing after Fury had thrown a punch and not throwing with him, so he was missing by miles... It zapped his energy too...

I know its easier said then done but he should had forced his way into range and chopped away, made it gruelling...

Fury is horrible to fight against though and he is a great fighter, I still think AJ and Usyk could beat him, both would be great fights though...

If Fury does call it quits (which i cant see) he would have a poor record for a heavyweight champion and would be nowhere near a top10 heavyweight of all time, forget one of the best ever... He needs Joshua, Usyk, Joyce, Parker (i know theyre friends though) and Ruiz Jr. on his record to go along with Wlad, Wilder and Dillian to even get into the conversation of top 10... He has the skills and personality but not the record atm... All this retiring talk every fight hurts his legacy too imo...

Last edited:
Fury/Whyte was a real let down imo... I was so hyped for it and wanted Whyte to get a title shot for so many years but it was so underwhelming... Dont think Whyte landed one clean shot, Dillian will likely look back on it and feel like he could had done more and think he got the game plan wrong...

I expected Whyte would get in low, make himself even smaller and maul Fury, its the logical game plan for a fighter of Whyte's size against Fury, especially as he has long arms for his hight too...

Whyte's game plan was mad, hes got heavy feet and plods as it is, he even walks duck-footed, so coming in stone heavier than normal, coming out southpaw in round 1, trying to out box Fury, falling in square etc against a master boxer was ludicrous... All of this made his timing and range terrible, he was throwing after Fury had thrown a punch and not throwing with him, so he was missing by miles... It zapped his energy too...

I know its easier said then done but he should had forced his way into range and chopped away, made it gruelling...

Fury is horrible to fight against though and he is a great fighter, I still think AJ and Usyk could beat him, both would be great fights though...

If Fury does call it quits (which i cant see) he would have a poor record for a heavyweight champion and would be nowhere near a top10 heavyweight of all time, forget one of the best ever... He needs Joshua, Usyk, Joyce, Parker (i know theyre friends though) and Ruiz Jr. on his record to go along with Wlad, Wilder and Dillian to even get into the conversation of top 10... He has the skills and personality but not the record atm... All this retiring talk every fight hurts his legacy too imo...
I think Usyk and Joshua would be good names to make his CV look good. At the moment it is thin. Maybe pad it out with a Joe Joyce just to say he cleaned out the division then nobody could say anything about his opponents

None of them would beat him. He carried Whyte
Fin.

Uysk and AJ could defo beat him, thats why they are great fights...

Fury has massivly improved since being gifted a win over John McDermott and being dropped by a blown up Steve Cunningham... I still think Fury is vulnerable though but clearly a great fighter, still hes not invincible and AJ or Usyk are great fights, huge fights... It would be a shame if these guys dont all fight each other...

Last edited:
I think Usyk and Joshua would be good names to make his CV look good. At the moment it is thin. Maybe pad it out with a Joe Joyce just to say he cleaned out the division then nobody could say anything about his opponents

Yeah they would be great names... Joyce could be one of those historic good wins that get better with age, like when Parker beating Ruiz all those years ago, as I think Joyce will win a title eventually...

I still think AJ/Fury is a close fight and Usyk really intriguing...

Usyk is very light on his feet though and great at picking punches and using unorthodox angles... Fury loves pressure fighters, Usyk is defo not one of them... From a fight fan POV it would be a great fight... Plus Usyk still has power to hurt Fury, especially when punches are coming at awkward angles with snap on them...

Yeah AJ seems mental wreck atm, it seems he doesnt know what kind of fighter he wants to be but hes still got great amateur pedigree, power and size, the fight would be still be very winnable... Hes got heart too, to get up from the Wlad KD to win was crazy but it seems from that fight on hes been more cautious about being hit...

Im not saying Fury would lose to them, Im saying they are all great fights and you can make an argument for all 3 winning... Thats what you want, the top 4-6 fights in the division to fight each other...

Fury has laboured to victory over alot lessers fighters...

Id love to see those scraps too they should have pushed through on the AJ scrap... i cant fathom how that Wlad fight didnt take him up another notch far as confidence that shit is crazy

Aj needs to win in spectacular fashion

Usyk too small

Joshua is a mental wreck Fury sticks his tongue out and he falls to pieces.

It not just the fact he is a superior boxer and wiley...he moves .. lol heavy weighs just cant contend with that he is a unicorn..
Yea Joshua definitely seem different after the loss to Ruiz.. You can tell his mind is somewhere else other than boxing..

They may need to create a super heavyweight division cause Fury a damn giant..

Usyk can box just as good as Fury but he’s too small and Fury will walk through him..

I agree with @dasmooth1
Fury should say fuck it and clean out the division before he retires… That would make him Hall of fame status..

Id love to see those scraps too they should have pushed through on the AJ scrap... i cant fathom how that Wlad fight didnt take him up another notch far as confidence that shit is crazy

Aj needs to win in spectacular fashion

AJ and Matchroom had the fight with Fury fight, had all the infrastructure in place and agreed in the middle east, personal agreements in place as per Fury/Queensberry/Top Ranks requests then they say 'oh we have to fight Wilder for the 3rd time now' and thought it was funny they messed around Matchroom and AJ, when its the fans they fckd up and their own fighter Fury who lost £100mil pay day for one fight...

AJ gets stick but he will fight anyone...

Whats annoying is Fury the best heavyweight but hasnt even really fought the contenders/gatekeepers (other than Chisora twice 10 years ago) that other heavies have fought... He hasnt fought Ortiz, Pulev, Povetkin, Parker, Takam, Rivas even Breazeale... These are all names he would conformably beat but he still hasnt and they decent names on the record to be had (going back years)... Whyte has actually thought better top 10-15 contenders or gatekeeper, whatever you want to call them...

Fury defo needs to fill out his record with more top names to be considered one of the great heavies...

Back