Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Forget Povetkin's KO. This is KO of the year. The quality of the KO. It was a beauty in a very brutal way. Good fight that ended with a stunning one punch KO.

Thing is tank was throwing that punch all night...

With success.

It was just about lining it up right

Chisora my boy, Ive been a fan of his since he first turned pro and was desperate for him to land a hailmary last night... Had he been around AFTER the reign of Wlad and Vitali he may have picked up a title (he nearly beat vitali) but Usyk was just too elusive... Once Uysk has exhausted fighters his punches hurt... Kind of like how Ali KO'd Foreman...

But, what we did learn last night is that Usyk does have the chin to operate at heavyweight and that he also has the stamina keep up on his toes at a high pace, with 270ibs plus chasing, roughing up and leaning on him for 12 rounds...

TBH I think AJ would be an easier fight for Usyk to box his way through, AJ's conventional come forward in straight lines and left, right shots would play into Uysk's pivoting BUT AJ hits alot harder then Del Boy... You could reference Uysk beating Joe Joyce in the WSB, who is the same hight as AJ, also fights in straight lines and hits like a mule...

Wilder is even worse technically but his arms are alot longer and awkward, again Wilder hits harder than AJ so he could put Usyk's lights out any time but landing glove would prove difficult, we seen how much Wilder struggles with fighters moving around on their toes...

I think Fury stands the best chance of beating Usyk, his size and boxing style could cause Usyk fits, he doesnt have the power of AJ or Wilder but he hits hard enough, his 7ft frame alone and unconventional boxing and switch hitting could be too much for Usyk to overcome...

Fury is a boxer but takes more risks, aleast he looks to attack and make fighters pay when they miss... Usyk often uses his defence as offence, makes a fighter miss and does nothing... His front foot puts pressure on a fighter, mentally draining them or making a fighter think twice... Fury does a similar tactic by putting out throw away jabs... Which is nicer on the eye and adds to the excitment of him being lazy and couterned...

Either way, I hope all 3 beat Usyk, I love Usyk's skills but atm at heavyweight we have a division stacked full of exciting fights/fighters, AJ, Fury, Wilder, Whyte, Dubois, Joyce, Parker, Povetkin, Yoka, Ruiz Jr. etc all of them either want to bang or are in someway vulnerable so will make for being in exciting fights... I dont want to see Usyk on his back foot, picking fighters off and gliding to a points win for years...

Give us AJ/Fury, AJ/Wilder, Wilder/Whyte, Whyte/Fury, Fury/Wilder III... Then add the winner of Dubois/Joyce into the mix or an in shape Ruiz... All of those fights are mouth watering...

That man is going t have to get throug these guys jabs and i cant see it Chisora was just winging hooks .. usyk himself could and chould have jabbed more an turned him.. ive seen Cjhisora fight better fights he just tried to bully him

The inoue fight was lit tho
I missed mikela mayer.... Looks like it was a wash tho

Finally watched the whole of Tank v LSC. The finish aside that was a good fucking fight! Both of them brought it, but from the first round Tank was looking for that uppercut so LSC had fair warning. Shit if you want to be a PPV star this is the way to go about it.

Back