Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't listen to it but WTF is wrong with Blue Blood?!! This nigga got a video talking about rumors that Spence vs Crawford is going to be announced during the Ortiz vs Ruiz fight.

That shit makes absolutely no sense because ain't nobody going to buy that ppv so the amount of eyes they wouldn't to see that is not going to be there. Too many times folks title shit for clicks when being reliable for good exclusive info would do a person brand better than making click bait titles.

Blue Blood better be careful cause he starting to fall into that category of youtubers Spence was talking about when he said folks is monetizing off his name talking about they rumors/exclusive info but telling lies.

I didn't listen to it but WTF is wrong with Blue Blood?!! This nigga got a video talking about rumors that Spence vs Crawford is going to be announced during the Ortiz vs Ruiz fight.

That shit makes absolutely no sense because ain't nobody going to buy that ppv so the amount of eyes they wouldn't to see that is not going to be there. Too many times folks title shit for clicks when being reliable for good exclusive info would do a person brand better than making click bait titles.

Blue Blood better be careful cause he starting to fall into that category of youtubers Spence was talking about when he said folks is monetizing off his name talking about they rumors/exclusive info but telling lies.
Blue Bloods live chats are tough to watch at times........ if you offer a difference of opinion he's quick to tell you you don't know shit about boxing..... but if you donate thru a super chat he has no choice but to accept your opinion.

Blue Bloods live chats are tough to watch at times........ if you offer a difference of opinion he's quick to tell you you don't know shit about boxing..... but if you donate thru a super chat he has no choice but to accept your opinion.

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is crazy but I believe it

This is why I hate some of the 50/50 talk .

Niggaz will literally be the guy to book the event date and the opponent talking about 50/50

And yes I'm talking about Spence Crawford.... Spence already got the venue secured for November... Similar to how Tank prolly got a tentative date for a venue as well.... Niggaz can't be like.... Ok I'll take your date... But we split the door 50/50 even though I put up nothing to secure the venue..... It's still a 50/50 fight cuz we're both good ..... Like fuck outta here.... Who putting the most money up?

Back