Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

She know where shorty head is without looking...

She tryna take that shit completely the fuck off 😬

Good move by the corner.

1. She wasn't outboxing jess
2. The shot that dropped her, would have been critical

Commentators sound like they never sparred...

Shorty knew she was in over her head....

She was getting rocked with shit she didn't see coming. Couldn't land anything. Couldn't box her way out. Just getting rocked with haymakers by a fighter who had the IQ and the footwork to stay in position to rock her again...

I saw that shit.... It was a wash

Commentators sound like they never sparred...

Shorty knew she was in over her head....

She was getting rocked with shit she didn't see coming. Couldn't land anything. Couldn't box her way out. Just getting rocked with haymakers by a fighter who had the IQ and the footwork to stay in position to rock her again...

I saw that shit.... It was a wash
She was expecting the customary feel em out get settled get your bearing and saw none of that straight food

Yeah bruh .. It's been a while since I've seen a woman that aggressively seeking the KO... There was no chill there...jess was bout to go all the way in...

Idk how he stayed up..

Man his corner got some nerve tellingnhim he cant get hurt and he got hurt and scolding him because of what they told him

Haney want Tank come to 140
Loma want Tank come to 140
Teo want Tank come to 140
Ryan want Tank come to 140

I STRONGLY believe @ 140 none of them niggaz can hang with tank....so the check mate move would be to challenge Josh Taylor and take the 4 titles, and let the fights come to you 🤷🏿‍♂️
Haney would be a real threat @140...... them other guys would be Pupppy Chow.

This my hypothetical route for Tank...

Josh Taylor is food for a nigga like Tank....

It's simple. Bust Josh Taylor ass for undisputed at 140...and let the big fights come to you 🤷🏿‍♂️
Tank not getting Josh Taylor before Haney..
Haney want Tank come to 140
Loma want Tank come to 140
Teo want Tank come to 140
Ryan want Tank come to 140

I STRONGLY believe @ 140 none of them niggaz can hang with tank....so the check mate move would be to challenge Josh Taylor and take the 4 titles, and let the fights come to you 🤷🏿‍♂️
Haney and Shakur are signed to Top Rank, Bob Arum will give them the Josh Taylor fight before Tank…

Back