Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good example.

Another one is Jeff Lacy vs Calzaghe is a prime example of folks power making the boxer as a whole get overrated.
Yup its easy it intoxicating... but if you can't move your feet, throw a jab, throw a combo on a living body that wake up call comes swift depending on how you are matched
🤔

Yup its easy it intoxicating... but if you can't move your feet, throw a jab, throw a combo on a living body that wake up call comes swift depending on how you are matched
🤔

Yes the matchmaking is muthafucka. You think we're seeing that in real time right now with Jaime Mungia? Who has that many opportunities at title shots and just keep turning them down? It's either he wants the fights and GBP know he going to lose so the turn down the fights or both Mungia and GBP on that bullshit.

Yes the matchmaking is muthafucka. You think we're seeing that in real time right now with Jaime Mungia? Who has that many opportunities at title shots and just keep turning them down? It's either he wants the fights and GBP know he going to lose so the turn down the fights or both Mungia and GBP on that bullshit.
Haven't been following him that much but sooner or later it will shake ive seen him fihhtba handful of times

Berlangas performance was trash now xander has that it factor that kid can box...

Berlanga so one-dimensional.. he can get a lil better but habits die hard

He is really flat footed too, I got a feeling he will get brutally KO'd when steps up... Being given fighters to KO early on hasnt really helped his progression either...

Last edited:

Ive said for a while I wanna see Del Boy call it a day as I really worry about the punishment hes taken over the years but Im intrigued by this fight, Ruiz isnt the biggest puncher in the world and think their styles could mesh well...

Still, I would defo rather NOT see Del fight again, hes made great money so its not like he needs a payday...

Del is one of my favourite fighters since the early 00's though, hes given us some great nights over here...

He is really flat footed too, I got a feeling he will get brutally KO'd when steps up... Being given fighters to KO early on hasnt really helped his progression either...

I'd put more blame on the trainer than the matchmaker. The trainer knows his charge flaws and its his job to work on and improve them. Seems like Belanga's trainer isn't doing any of that and if he is then Berlanga has reached his ceiling.

Back