Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don King still living too, and I hear he still has his hands in boxing…

Yeah he randomly pops up with an away fighters these days, like 'oh sh!t hes with Don' lol

He's still running shit like he's 40...make zero sense but good for him

Hes such a pain in the ass and fcks up so many good fights but its hard not to route for a 90year old dude, whos been in the game over 50yrs...

To Bob's and Top Rank's credit hes always had a great and loyal team around him, guys like Todd Debuff and Bruce Trampler...

Is loma really a draw like that? I can really give af about him honestly.

For real??? Hes one of the greatest fighters to watch imo... The things he does in the ring is mind blowing, his movement/pivots and the angles he makes etc are just ridiculous and hes pushing 34yr...

Its just a shame hes not naturally a weight or two higher as hes a blown up feather fighting at lightweight and the weight/size disadvantage is a massive hindrance...

For real??? Hes one of the greatest fighters to watch imo... The things he does in the ring is mind blowing, his movement/pivots and the angles he makes etc are just ridiculous and hes pushing 34yr...

Its just a shame hes not naturally a weight or two higher as hes a blown up feather fighting at lightweight and the weight/size disadvantage is a massive hindrance...
This p4p one of the most skilled fighters we have ever seen has lost 3 times in his life.... life isa magician a dynamic scientist

As for the draw part he most definitely is but i really dont care who draws i dont stand to make money from fighters as im not a promoter dont understand why folks are obsessed with anything outside of the ring... thats fodder

This p4p one of the most skilled fighters we have ever seen has lost 3 times in his life.... life isa magician a dynamic scientist

As for the draw part he most definitely is but i really dont care who draws i dont stand to make money from fighters as im not a promoter dont understand why folks are obsessed with anything outside of the ring... thats fodder

Yeah good point, who actually cares about who is and who isnt a draw really, its down to the promoters and the fighters to care about that side of things...

What I love is that hes arguably the greatest boxer on the planet and he has losses, as I dont care about L's either...

Is loma really a draw like that? I can really give af about him honestly.
If you’re only looking at skills. And skills only? He’s superb. Arguably the best footwork in boxing and great hands as well. To me, he hasn’t faced the top competition I’d like him to. And when he had, Teofimo packed his ass.

If you’re only looking at skills. And skills only? He’s superb. Arguably the best footwork in boxing and great hands as well. To me, he hasn’t faced the top competition I’d like him to. And when he had, Teofimo packed his ass.
Nope.. nope... his resume is right there..

And thats not how the Teo fight went
Loma fought like he was concerned with the size difference overly hesitant during the first fight Teo did next to nothing.. loma did nothing..loma turned it on too late... teondid what he had to do which was a lil more according to the judges

Loma fought like he was concerned with the size difference overly hesitant during the first fight Teo did next to nothing.. loma did nothing..loma turned it on too late... teondid what he had to do which was a lil more according to the judges

Loma's shoulder was also injured for the Lopez fight but yeah tbh he often starts slow but started handling business in the second half of the Lopez fight...

Like you say his resume is great too, not sure how anyone can dispute that... He fought Ramerz on his debut, fought Salido for the world title in his second (who should had been DQ'd) then Gary Russell Jr. in his third lol

Then hes gone and beat Linares, Luke Campbell, Pedrosa, Crolla and also made Rigo and 'The Axe Man' Nicholas Walters quit etc his resume is crazy, especially when you look at his amateur and WSB record too...

I really dont care for L's, he dared to try and be great in his second fight and was oldman'd really, yeah Salido punched him in his balls all night, he should had been DQ'd and he also refused to give Loma a rematch...

1) his résumé (pro career) is good but not the craziest road. What made him great is the uniqueness of his style

2) Teo did next to nothing? What? Loma couldn’t catch his rhythm for the nearly the first half of the fight. He made strong adjustments round 7,8,9,10. He edged 11. And Teo finished strong as fuck round 12. « Packed his ass » was probably strong but Teo earned his W.

Back