Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
a fight can’t be separated by 20 punches and not be close. It just doesn’t happen except rare cases. This ain’t one

jojo Picked off most of Haney work with his gloves. He landed the harder shots all night

jojo just get stationary for too long at points and it make it look like his opponent doing more. He just not a flashy fighter so his work not standing out but he ain’t get outworked or beat up. Sometimes fighting is simple

Jojo got the better of the inside exchanges..... But Haney still got some good work on the inside as well..... But middle of the ring boxing.

7 inch reach advantage, superior defense & footwork, an amazing jab.

Shit was a wash. I had it 8-4.….. But 9-3 also makes sense

not a good look by Haney getting booed in his own hometown.. More importantly those pillow hands won’t stop Tank.. You need heavy artiller to deal with that nigga pillowhands wont do.. He could beat Garcia with those hands…

not a good look by Haney getting booed in his own hometown.. More importantly those pillow hands won’t stop Tank.. You need heavy artiller to deal with that nigga pillowhands wont do.. He could beat Garcia with those hands…
That shit doesn't ....matter and he doesnt have pillow hands

I question what some of yall think fighting is. I mean boxing but leave it alone.

I figured out DAZN strateg.. Since Canel and possibly AJ ere ther only draws.. To get attention they constantly mention fighters who don’t and won’t fight on there platform that’s why they constantly bring up Charlo and now Tank…

That shit doesn't ....matter and he doesnt have pillow hands

I question what some of yall think fighting is. I mean boxing but leave it alone.

He was asking the nigga he last fought about his hands.. so he’s concerned about it.. Or he wouldn’t being going up to fighters in lockeroom after the fight asking them about his own power…

He was asking the nigga he last fought about his hands.. so he’s concerned about it.. Or he wouldn’t being going up to fighters in lockeroom after the fight asking them about his own power…
Of course he is because people talk and athletes listen he iisbfeeling self conscious about the noise hes not a power puncher be is a boxer puncher he needs to use his jab in more ways than just a range finder...
Also there are two people in the ring

1. Haney said it best. Crowds don't win fights.
2. Haney can fight the same fight against tank with his jab and reach, he just can't let tank get the inside work Jojo got off.

It's still a good match up worth making. I'm going for tank. But I wouldn't be devastated by a Haney upset.

Haney don't need to hit hard, as long as he hits effectively.

Berto said good Floyd didn't hit hard at all, but they were stiff pinches that got your attention every time you made a mistake.

Haney don't need to hit hard, as long as he hits effectively.

Berto said good Floyd didn't hit hard at all, but they were stiff pinches that got your attention every time you made a mistake.
That was 32 years old Floyd

Haney is in his prime physically... he needs to start putting shit to bed now if he wants ppl to pay towatch him fight

Back