FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

Not sure what Bob has against rematch clauses for his champs lol (i know this went to purse bids but loma/teo didnt)... If Im a champ Im demanding a rematch clause and so should promoters, theyre suppose to look out for their fighters... A rematch clause should be the first thing on the contract...

I think Bob's got to his 90s and thought fck it, lets burn the place down lol

But Top Rank just seem so inept at delivering for their stars/champs... They are great at developing talent but just seem incompetent with their big names...

R.ca22ee79315ba50866e0e927957b9061

I agree... but tbh English boxing fans still support their own whether they washed up or not... this fight will do numbers.

Nah the UK fans have been slagging this potential fight off for ages, no one wants to see this trash now... It should do decent number because if its on BOXXER then it will be free on Sky Sport, so if its 'free' then it people will tune in...

Fans are pissed because we wanted to see this fight in the 00's and it never materialised, no one cares now though... I think Khan and Brook have going round to Matchroom, DAZN and BT etc trying to sell this fight to them and no one wanted it, which is why it seems its gonna end up on this new BOXXER format, which is the new company that took over at Sky Sport since Eddie/Matchroom left...

If its not PPV then like you say it should do decent numbers, why not tune in if its free??? but if its PPV then it will drop like a lead balloon...

Edit: just seen that this fight WILL be on Sky Sport Box Office, so fck this fight, though Im an idiot and buy all UK PPVs... I dont stream fights but most people do, so will assume most will stream it....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maywood
80/20 ?? Hell Nah
Kambosa calls the shots even if it’s briefly.. make Ryan go to Australia… Bag would be crazy

Then take on whomever, But I’m definitely making these cats wait @ least one fight

Reactions: Playmaker88
Khan got this Brook is ship wrecked, roadkilled, war torn, washed, damaged they should have fought years ago.... better late than never i suppose

Who knows it might be a better bought than it would have been..

Khan got this Brook is ship wrecked, roadkilled, war torn, washed, damaged they should have fought years ago.... better late than never i suppose

Who knows it might be a better bought than it would have been..

Khan's chin is made of glass though and he relies on speed, reflexes and footwork to get out of trouble, all of which looked shot to sh!t last time he fought over 2 years ago... He was moving round the ring like the Triller version of Holyfield lol

Once Brook lands he will fold Khan like a deckchair imo...

Ohh its at 149 though??? Thats really bad for Brook, he will prolly be well and truly drained to fck on the scales... That defo plays into Khan's favour and prolly one of Khan's stipulations as it seems its Brook that has chased Khan for the fight over the years...