Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

All that shit they're saying about he aint fought nobody is gonna be the same way they'll be crying when Spence and Crawford refuse to fight Ennis saying they're on a level and he ain't fought anybody. These face to face barking matches are meaningless unless the fight is already signed

If I’m Spence,

boots going have to meet me at 154
p
Spence it’s going to 154 until the one Odell twin who has the same trainer as him moves up to 160.. Also Al Haymon isn’t going set up that fight right now any way.. Boots isn't an Al Haymon guy he just happens to fight on Showtime…

p
Spence it’s going to 154 until the one Odell twin who has the same trainer as him moves up to 160.. Also Al Haymon isn’t going set up that fight right now any way.. Boots isn't an Al Haymon guy he just happens to fight on Showtime…

im guessing you saying he isn’t

Spence has said CHARLO being at 154 has no bearing on his decision on barbershop conversations. This was before the eye surgery but that was last I heard on it

with the wba And having to deal with Crawford/arum, my thing was it may be hard for Spence to unify before he wants to leave, he shouldn’t stay too long just trying to unify imo,

toss out politics, if he can’t unify w/o fighting boots, just leave

Back