Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Most decorated. Chick aint even 30

We talking asccolades ,marketing? skills/pro resume

There is a lot more to see from her imo .
I understand everybody don't wanna jump on the bandwagon.... But I'm conducting....

Shorty is amazing. Like yeah she's starting at the bottom with the mma shit... But I see the same determination that she attacked everything with.

I just wanna witness. But I'm convinced she's the goat already.

Ain't no chick out boxing her, so she's never losing in the ring.

And as long as that work ethic continues to translate.... She gonna be a force in the cage as well

I understand everybody don't wanna jump on the bandwagon.... But I'm conducting....

Shorty is amazing. Like yeah she's starting at the bottom with the mma shit... But I see the same determination that she attacked everything with.

I just wanna witness. But I'm convinced she's the goat already.

Ain't no chick out boxing her, so she's never losing in the ring.

And as long as that work ethic continues to translate.... She gonna be a force in the cage as well
Im just saying at this point there are women with better hands, over all skill and meatier resumes.. she still in the oven as far as im concerned she aint a sharp shooter or a ko artist , damn she is younger than i thought also.. i just wanna see more from her in the ring🤷🏾‍♂️

Im just saying at this point there are women with better hands, over all skill and meatier resumes.. she still in the oven as far as im concerned she aint a sharp shooter or a ko artist , damn she is younger than i thought also.. i just wanna see more from her in the ring🤷🏾‍♂️

It's fair to say you want to see more, but you can't say that someone is just hype when they've already proven themselves. She beat everyone put in front of her and skated through boxing so easily that she needed to change sports to find a challenge.

It's fair to say you want to see more, but you can't say that someone is just hype when they've already proven themselves. She beat everyone put in front of her and skated through boxing so easily that she needed to change sports to find a challenge.
Greatest female boxer of all time is hype and marketing

She is 26 with less than 12 fights.

She is

Greatest female boxer of all time is hype and marketing

She is 26 with less than 12 fights.

She is

Give me a list of women in her weight class that you can say for sure were/are better than her. If your list doesn't at least knock her out of the Top 5, then it's not hype for some people to have the opinion that she's the best.

2 division undisputed is a crazy feat, and she broke the record for amount of fights it took.

Retiring from boxing after that alone she still got an argument. But actively defending 4 belts while doing a second sport is goat status bruh

Back