Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
i like his videos most but he recently slowed down @DMorgan

how can those two things be interpreted as the same thing? Cause they closely related!

lol I use to think breadman was a huge hater cause he would pick a lot of guys to beat Floyd in mythical matchups. He wasn’t hating though. Floyd ain’t fight anything like Porter, Crawford, or Spence at WW and he waited for Manny who had a harder style to maintain to slow down

he come from nothin, started his career in the pre teen weights(108/112) and went all the way to 154 and won a title. Manny is not “just a great fighter who fought long”

Bro he’s a fucking ATG. unless You curious about the PED accusation....

that’s my frust ration with boxing and it coverage

how can you be dismissive of what Manny doing(Errol/Thurman/UGas) unless you don’t understand fighters don’t take fights like these at this stage

especially somebody who already took these type of fights and won and made his mark

fighting Errol Spence at this stage is irrational AF. That’s the retarded shit that’s in the best fighters(Roy/Toney going to HW)

he come from nothin, started his career in the pre teen weights(108/112) and went all the way to 154 and won a title. Manny is not “just a great fighter who fought long”

Bro he’s a fucking ATG. unless You curious about the PED accusation....

that’s my frust ration with boxing and it coverage

how can you be dismissive of what Manny doing(Errol/Thurman/UGas) unless you don’t understand fighters don’t take fights like these at this stage

especially somebody who already took these type of fights and won and made his mark

fighting Errol Spence at this stage is irrational AF. That’s the retarded shit that’s in the best fighters(Roy/Toney going to HW)
Are you from the Philippines? Someone asked me...

He is relentless how much more can Magsayo take at this point in fight idont think that power is there now because his body has been destroyed

Back