Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not at all, Fury cheated last time around that won't happen again. Fury is going to be made an example of for the next boxer as to why cheaters never prosper.

I've definitely missed something here. How did Fury cheat again? Deontay is going around saying during interviews too.

By punching him in the face...Wilder said no face shots

DKM.

Naw but for real tho.... Wilder my guy and all but like what the hell.

First, the shredder suit was too heavy, then it was something about him not feeling too well before the fight, then it was some shit spreading about that his trainer spiked his drink, now the gloves were tampered with.

Now I'll say this, I've watched the second fight a few times now and truly the gloves do look funny flapping in slow motion but cot-damn, look at all these excuses.

DKM.

Naw but for real tho.... Wilder my guy and all but like what the hell.

First, the shredder suit was too heavy, then it was something about him not feeling too well before the fight, then it was some shit spreading about that his trainer spiked his drink, now the gloves were tampered with.

Now I'll say this, I've watched the second fight a few times now and truly the gloves do look funny flapping in slow motion but cot-damn, look at all these excuses.
I literally posted several videos that proves Fury cheated, wtf.

tenor.gif

Didn't like all the excuses but the one I believe is glove gate. Fury tampered with that shit...we were talking about it when watching the fight live...like wtf is up with his glove? Then Wilder had that weird ass dent in his head....

Recent training footage of Wilder- he looks great and I hope he can use that in the fight... Wilder has to keep his emotions in check and stick to the gameplan...

Didn't like all the excuses but the one I believe is glove gate. Fury tampered with that shit...we were talking about it when watching the fight live...like wtf is up with his glove? Then Wilder had that weird ass dent in his head....

Recent training footage of Wilder- he looks great and I hope he can use that in the fight... Wilder has to keep his emotions in check and stick to the gameplan...

100% agreed.

Also, he needs to learn to move steady and poised during action too. He be throwing some super wild punches when he catches his opponents off lol.

What yall think about these comments from Charlo? I don't like them at all shit don't sit well with me at all.

Jermall Charlo Will 'Just Continue To Fight Fights Like These' If He Can’t Get Canelo, GGG, Others

What yall think about these comments from Charlo? I don't like them at all shit don't sit well with me at all.

Jermall Charlo Will 'Just Continue To Fight Fights Like These' If He Can’t Get Canelo, GGG, Others
If niggas won’t fight him what can he do

These cacs ducking him and these organizations aren't making them fight so racism for the win,smh.

Back