Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mayweather simply said he's not retiring from making money and entertaining.

And I guess he did most of that tonight lol.

One thing is, don't know how long he can pull such events with the public actually wanting to see him fight as he ages. Rounds 4 and 5 were cool as Mayweather was swinging and chopping Logan down... everything else was boring. People wanna see action, this wasn't it.

That's why I respect Floyd tho, the public will continue to raise the bar because they want to see him lose. If you worked as hard as he did to get to where he is, you'd move differently too. His whole career everyone wanted to beat him both in and outside the ring.

It's genius because he gets to control the optics. In the long-term this opens doors to other celebrity dream fights and gives boxers another shot at fame but without the bullshit politics. Look at Mike Tyson, Floyd could create his own league/association.
Yea .......

But fuck all that

That's why I respect Floyd tho, the public will continue to raise the bar because they want to see him lose. If you worked as hard as he did to get to where he is, you'd move differently too. His whole career everyone wanted to beat him both in and outside the ring.

It's genius because he gets to control the optics. In the long-term this opens doors to other celebrity dream fights and gives boxers another shot at fame but without the bullshit politics. Look at Mike Tyson, Floyd could create his own league/association.

Good point still.

Like niggaz legit buggin...

This thread got more traffic than it did in a minute... At the end of the day y'all was watching and talking about it...

Mission fucking accomplished 🤷🏿‍♂️

Floyd wasn't trying to hurt that kid.... Most niggaz when they retire, they show up to sign autographs or get a commentator/analyst type job if they lucky....

Floyd still maximizing his earning potential....

We talking about it cuz it was interesting for the evening.... Niggaz bugging cuz their stream dropping in and out....I dropped $50 and watched the shit laughing, drinking and yelling at the tv all night.

It was fun...🤷🏿‍♂️....

Back