Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I just watched the joint on YT. Damn that was a good fight. Both them niggas put out some heat though. I really can't wait for that AJ fight though. He's much more a technician, but Wilder's athleticism can get him out of trouble where other cats might be fucked up.

He gon hafta clean up some of that wild shit though.

Nah bruh.
So Ortiz beats Aj ...or even lasts 12 rounds against him??...who really believes that...so Aj survives getting dropped by a Klitschko..dominates that fight for the most part but....struggles or gets knocked out by Ortiz??...like I said..AJ DOMINATES ORTIZ

Klit is an outside fighter.
Aj got inside and turned it into a slug fest

All Ortiz would want against AJ is a slug fest

Klit is an outside fighter.
Aj got inside and turned it into a slug fest

All Ortiz would want against AJ is a slug fest
Wilder wouldnt be looking down to AJ... AJ has better technique than Wilder.. Ortiz is not a slugger though he is methodical.. I think if that was in his figher DNA it would have served him well in this case Damn shame Ortiz got hurt early non boxing injury vs Klitschko that could have been a great fight

So Ortiz beats Aj ...or even lasts 12 rounds against him??...who really believes that...so Aj survives getting dropped by a Klitschko..dominates that fight for the most part but....struggles or gets knocked out by Ortiz??...like I said..AJ DOMINATES ORTIZ
I dont know about this either its possible but Ortiz aint a stationary fighter he aint a ballet dancer but hes not going to stand in front of you

Also watched the fight this morning again....

Positive of my assessment.

Wilder was pawing with the jam all fight.... He was finding range

He knew he was taking punishment....

If Ortiz was too far away, he just took the punishment... When he was in range he dropped him

If Ortiz was too far away, he just took the punishment... When he was in range he dropped him

He was leary because he didnt want to commit to a punch idk the punch stats havent looked at him but he was might shy with that right hand you dont find your range all fight especially when your the fighter with the range advantage.. he had a healthy respect for Kings power. And ultimately yes his athleticism.. but really his stature won him that fight

He knew the range bruh. He was pawing tryna set up the right early. He just got countered every him he threw it. So he didn't seem confident and it was showing.

I just watched it again to. And what o noticed was Ortiz footwork. It was very up until he the 4th round. For the most part he was moving and keeping his lead foot outside of Wilders to stay away from the right when he was coming forward with a punch.

When his footwork got lazy is when Ortiz got hurt. When he got dropped in the 5th round, he wasn't staying in position and didn't have that split second to catch the shot like he did when he woukd stay to Wilders left and got caught.

After watching this fight, I think Anthony Joshua can beat Wilder. I think the angles played a part due to him being a southpaw woth power. But if Joshua actually boxes smart, he will win.

Ortiz got tired and lazy woth the defense and got caught. Couldn't recover and Wilder did what he does best. He gets all respect for fighting Ortiz from me tho.
I think Wilder getting sick and losing so much weight during his training for this fight had a negative affect on his fatigue and power..

Like when Ortiz got dropped in round 5, it was calculated. I think Wilder might have been waiting for that. Wilder was moving laterally from corner to corner. But Ortiz wasn't following him the way he wanted. Always staying just to Wilders left away from the right. But roght before he threw th right that stumbled him, he caught Ortiz following to the inside slightly to his right and caught him clean.

Lol at when wilder caught him with a straight I believe and wobbled Luis and this Nigga got so excited he just charged into luis and got tagged like a dumbass

Huh? You keep up with this shit?

At this moment, no one in that division outboxes Ortiz. And he throwing fire back so get reckless if you want. Kilt is the only fight on Joshua Resume we can take anything from and he was past it at the least, coming off a loss. And a rough performance against Bryant Jennings who made him look old.

Ortiz-Joshua is a 60/40 in Ortiz favor fight, TODAY

Love that Charlo-Jacobs static

Let’s get ready to start cleaning the picture up over there

Dudes want Canelo or GGG but not both and not another contender

Like when Ortiz got dropped in round 5, it was calculated. I think Wilder might have been waiting for that. Wilder was moving laterally from corner to corner. But Ortiz wasn't following him the way he wanted. Always staying just to Wilders left away from the right. But roght before he threw th right that stumbled him, he caught Ortiz following to the inside slightly to his right and caught him clean.
That's what I'm saying.

Wilder looks wild, but there's a calculated risk to his attacks... He don't get all reckless until he has you where he wanted.

I think Ortiz footwork slacked cuz Wilder wasn't getting that right have out enough... So as Ortiz got used to coming in too close without bouncing out Wilder went full retard

Lol at when wilder caught him with a straight I believe and wobbled Luis and this Nigga got so excited he just charged into luis and got tagged like a dumbass
The power was too real... He had to wait for his shots.. Every time he rushed it he got cracked

That was a fun ass fight btw..... Love finishes like that....

I know y'all think he got lucky... But I feel like Wilder set a great trap that he almost didn't pull off

Back