Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Fury is not suspended in the UK, what you onabout??? lol Hence why both teams looked at fighting in Wembley and Tottenham's football stadium...

And Fury said he would never fight Wilder again, that Wilder allegedly didnt trigger the rematch clause in time... Who knows, boxing is one of those sports where know one knows the truths, other than the two sets of Fighters, lawyers and promoters...

I dont think Wilder even wants to fight Fury or AJ tbh him and PBC prolly hope the belts get split up and he can fight Ruiz for belt and hold it hostage again... But I would love to see him and Dillian Whyte have a scrap...

I strongly disagree about Americans not caring about AJ/Fury too but if not one American bought the PPV, millions of Brits, Irish and other boxing fans across the world would lol

ill double check but last I checked Fury is not licensed in UK and will face a suspension soon As he tries to apply. I posted in my op from my understanding he’ll face a hearing immediately upon reinstation which should be a formality cause they already know he’s a drug user

the wembley stuff was bullshit. I’m telling you legally fury can’t move, media got their own agenda for not covering it

Arum/Hearn trying to con somebody into puttting up the dough but it makes no sense other than for fun to put up the money for that fight overseas and no Americans in it. Add in the pandemic.

I’ll be right back here to say I was wrong if Wilder even takes a step aside but from what I can tell, they’ll be fighting each other next

ill double check but last I checked Fury is not licensed in UK and will face a suspension soon As he tries to apply. I posted in my op from my understanding he’ll face a hearing immediately upon reinstation which should be a formality cause they already know he’s a drug user

the wembley stuff was bullshit. I’m telling you legally fury can’t move, media got their own agenda for not covering it

Arum/Hearn trying to con somebody into puttting up the dough but it makes no sense other than for fun to put up the money for that fight overseas and no Americans in it. Add in the pandemic.

I’ll be right back here to say I was wrong if Wilder even takes a step aside but from what I can tell, they’ll be fighting each other next

Fury is not suspended bro, he's fought twice in the UK since his comeback... He said ripped up his licence before the 2nd Wilder fight but hes not suspended...

Some say his 3 year hiatus and drink and drug binge was in part to serving a quite suspension, thats all rumours though...

Even if he didnt have a British Boxing Board of Control licence or rather, didnt want one (he could easily get one) that wouldnt stop a UK fight as he could get a Gibraltar or Luxembourg one, like Haye did for the Chisora fight...

For the most part, the British media love Tyson Fury since his comeback, mental health is massive over here and every talkshow he goes on is a hit, he is mobbed everywhere... Though he hates the BBC due to the MTK documentary... Money talks though and if he could have, a 100k plus fight at Wembley or Tottenham Stadium as originally planned before the pandemic would have been first choice...

Im pretty confident he wont have to fight Wilder, if somehow Wilder/Haymon did ruin the chance for them to fight for the undisputed heavyweight title that would be a massive KO for boxing... I think Lennox was the last undisputed champion back in 1999 and that was still pre the WBO (it wasnt highly rated/recognized then, like the IBO now), so theres never been a heavyweight WBC, WBA, WBO IBF and Ring heavyweight champion...

Nerys gameplan was only sustainable if Figueroa crumbled to the physical pressure... dude was wild all night and thought he was gonna run through him he left far too many gaps and Figueroa capitalized

Last edited:
Fury ordered to fight Wilder !!

The trilogy is set to happen by September 15, 2021..

@Duwop @Neutron Don @Playmaker88 @StringerBell @Mafuzzychef @Koltrain @Water Ur Seeds @Big Lurko
@Elzo69Renaissance
@dasmooth1 @Nobody
best boxing news this year

let’s go

Few ways I see this playing out...

Wilder looking for that $10mil step aside money...

If the judge ordered the fight to happen by September, I would rather AJ/Fury in August and pay whatever fine...

AJ/Fury going ahead in August and then Fury 'retiring' to fck over Wilder & Haymon...

I can also see AJ/Fury dropping the belts and fighting anyway...

Theres gonna be alot of fallout to come... Ultimately, I dont think we will see Fury/Wilder 3 next...

Normally money wins...

Few ways I see this playing out...

Wilder looking for that $10mil step aside money...

If the judge ordered the fight to happen by September, I would rather AJ/Fury in August and pay whatever fine...

AJ/Fury going ahead in August and then Fury 'retiring' to fck over Wilder & Haymon...

I can also see AJ/Fury dropping the belts and fighting anyway...

Theres gonna be alot of fallout to come... Ultimately, I dont think we will see Fury/Wilder 3 next...

Normally money wins...
I can almost promise you that Anthony Joshua won’t fight Fury if there’s no belts on the line..

Back