Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Dawg, you sparred before....

I'm very sure every single pro fighter in the history of the sport has been humbled, rocked, or even out boxed before.

It's just too many rounds..... They know the possibility of losing is real any time a fight goes to the judges. They know they can get ko'd with any punch. They understand and know this way better than any fan.... Yet this is still their career path.

Fear would be a realistic motivation to a rookie.... But not at the championship level..... If it's exist... It only pushes their training harder

But the thought that a person who is paid to fight is scared of another fighter only exists to people who don't fight....

That shit ain't real
Ok ok i misinterpreted what you were saying. I was more so on the thought of the money aspect and the fear that the L will stop the bag. Thats were the politics of the spot come in to play the most with fighters duckin until they've tapped all the available resources from the well until their biggest pay day and when then they would really risk the L for the potential payout.

Tyson said he was and still is afraid EVERY fight he has had. Perception said otherwise..
He said Untill he got in the ring. Once he stepped thru the ropes he became God.

But yeah, the crowd, the anticipation, the pressure getting to the ring..... That's one thing.. But once they in the ring, they at home.

I stand by my point that no fighter is afraid of another fighter. That's just something fans run with to paint their narrative

you dumbing it down my man.

if it take you more money to get in the ring with this man than the next man. That’s fear. If you use guys being unknown who have belts as an excuse and then fight a easier unknown guy or even a easier known guy and dont circle back. That’s ducking. That’s fear

Make whatever excuse, we waiting years for mediocre fights because even though they can make money fighting a champion, it might be worth more money later and they can make slightly less to fight a handpick

I say it all the time and I’ll say it again. Boxing better take care of Broner cause he may have cheated his self but he ain’t cheat the sport. That’s a nigga who was a star and still had no picks. He had no business in the ring with Porter

Niggas die in there, I dont take it for granted.

There’s time when business call for fights to wait, it ain’t that much business in boxing. That’s why they can’t get dates. They ran off with the bag fighting low level comp
I don't call that fear. But you got your definition. I just disagree with it

Risky talking about that even now 3 years later...

Cuz I'm sure his people ran down in the kidnappers at some point

Back