Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

I think imma put some money on Danny depending on the odds. I have a feeling Errol Spence is worse off than his camp is leading on. Last time i heard him talk his speech sounded slurred so im betting he has some permanent brain damage.

I think imma put some money on Danny depending on the odds. I have a feeling Errol Spence is worse off than his camp is leading on. Last time i heard him talk his speech sounded slurred so im betting he has some permanent brain damage.
I even forgot about potential residual damage. This could be one of the smartest calculated gambles in history for Garcia if he pulls it off

I'll take that ABW bet...I got 150k + 50k ko bonus on Spence

I seen when his speech was slurred, it was when they interviewed him during one of the Charlo fights I believe.. I assumed his speech was slurred because he was adjusting to having fake teeth in his mouth..

Back