Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
LLS at folks still falling for Arum bullshit. Crawford ain't fighting Manny. Arum wouldn't/couldn't put that fight together when both fought under top rank. Crawford just said in a recent interview that he ain't taking no pay cuts. So if Crawford not taking any pay cuts, fights don't have any live gate and Arum been talking about fighters need to take smaller purses how in the fuck is that fight really supposed to work out?

Crawford fighting Kell Brook and Arum doing what he always does. Which is use a higher profile fighter name to promote his fighter knowing damn well that fight is not going to happen and he is going to announce a whole different fight.

I’m so tired of Crawford fighting no name opponents.. I wanna rank him up there with Spence, Porter, Danny Garcia, and them but he hasn’t fought anybody.. I wouldn’t mind seeing Crawford vs Thurman and I don’t even like Thurman..

I’m so tired of Crawford fighting no name opponents.. I wanna rank him up there with Spence, Porter, Danny Garcia, and them but he hasn’t fought anybody.. I wouldn’t mind seeing Crawford vs Thurman and I don’t even like Thurman..
It would probably be porter is like the gatekeeper of the bunch even tho he elevated in status he is still always beatable.

Yooooo...that's gonna be a hell of a fight of it pans out. Crawford vs Ugas

Yeah, good fight (If it does happen). Ugas is a high risk low reward fighter and is certainly no easy fight for anyone. Ugas is pretty underrated and even if Bud beats him convincingly will Bud get the credit he deserves?? Ugas is a tough mothafucker and IMO he beat Porter. It would be a big statement if Bud stops Ugas.

Ugas actually beat Bud in the amateurs. Time for Bud to get some sweet revenge.

Last edited:
Yeah, good fight (If it does happen). Ugas is a high risk low reward fighter and is certainly no easy fight for anyone. Ugas is pretty underrated and even if Bud beats him convincingly he won’t get the credit he deserves. Ugas is a tough mothafucker and IMO he beat Porter. It would be a big statement if Bud stops Ugas.

Ugas actually beat Bud in the amateurs. Time for Bud to get some sweet revenge.

I agree that Ugas should have got the win iver Porter (and I'm a Porter fan). But i think he is going to give Bud problems if they do fight. He's a big Welterweight and a fast counter puncher. Kavaliauskas gave Bud too many problems and Ugas is better than he is.

LLS at folks still falling for Arum bullshit. Crawford ain't fighting Manny. Arum wouldn't/couldn't put that fight together when both fought under top rank. Crawford just said in a recent interview that he ain't taking no pay cuts. So if Crawford not taking any pay cuts, fights don't have any live gate and Arum been talking about fighters need to take smaller purses how in the fuck is that fight really supposed to work out?

Crawford fighting Kell Brook and Arum doing what he always does. Which is use a higher profile fighter name to promote his fighter knowing damn well that fight is not going to happen and he is going to announce a whole different fight.
While blaming the other fighter, and people continue to eat it up

Back