Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
You dont know shit about Boxing
shout out to mamba.

im just curious....
after he made the remarks about the costume and all this other shit.
i know he seen the videos ......im behind on boxing but this shit aint being investigated? and is wilder pushing for investigation? or why even fight this nigga again?

cant stand a cheating a dude in sports.

shout out to mamba.

im just curious....
after he made the remarks about the costume and all this other shit.
i know he seen the videos ......im behind on boxing but this shit aint being investigated? and is wilder pushing for investigation? or why even fight this nigga again?

cant stand a cheating a dude in sports.
Because money over errythang

Because money over errythang
im cool with that but damn....wilder could have been fucked up because of this and mentally could have done damage. and blemished his record.

i'd be livid.

im still trying to catch up . maybe he is...but he needs to make it known.
get in front of the committee and do that fuckin howl.

im cool with that but damn....wilder could have been fucked up because of this and mentally could have done damage. and blemished his record.

i'd be livid.

im still trying to catch up . maybe he is...but he needs to make it known.
get in front of the committee and do that fuckin howl.
Lol tens of millions in the bank will douse whatever anger a man has and with the chance to make more? Sheeit this is the cash out for him and his fam

Lol tens of millions in the bank will douse whatever anger a man has and with the chance to make more? Sheeit this is the cash out for him and his fam
if thats the point then why box?

cashing out against a cheater? that makes him as morally bankrupt as the cheater.

but let me stop talking trash until i learn more.

if thats the point then why box?

cashing out against a cheater? that makes him as morally bankrupt as the cheater.

but let me stop talking trash until i learn more.
That is the point. While we as sports fans would love for it ALL to be about the glory and the honour that only ends up being a part of it. Prime motivation is to take care of your family and the best way to do that is the multi-million payday. 95% of boxers will never get that opportunity so I imagine they rationalize it as if i have to go through some cheating bullshit to get 30 mil or whatever the number is, then that's what it is

That is the point. While we as sports fans would love for it ALL to be about the glory and the honour that only ends up being a part of it. Prime motivation is to take care of your family and the best way to do that is the multi-million payday. 95% of boxers will never get that opportunity so I imagine they rationalize it as if i have to go through some cheating bullshit to get 30 mil or whatever the number is, then that's what it is
But longevity is also lucrative.
Him protecting his record is more lucrative.

lmao right on time

RIP ROGER
You want smoke?

But longevity is also lucrative.
Him protecting his record is more lucrative.
Not necessarily. Longevity in boxing often means taking more unnecessary punishment than you need to. Especially now that his '0' has gone it's about making bread and getting out with your health in tact. Fury guarantees him retirement money.

Not necessarily. Longevity in boxing often means taking more unnecessary punishment than you need to. Especially now that his '0' has gone it's about making bread and getting out with your health in tact. Fury guarantees him retirement money.
so you are ok with giving the person who cheated to take your "0" that same retirement money?

i get what you are saying an agree......but i could not help or rematch the person who cheated....and that cheat could have caused damage, the very damage you are trying to protect against with padding.

and if its about getting out with all your facilities.......than why rematch the very person who was cheating that could damage just that.

so you are ok with giving the person who cheated to take your "0" that same retirement money?

i get what you are saying an agree......but i could not help or rematch the person who cheated....and that cheat could have caused damage, the very damage you are trying to protect against with padding.

and if its about getting out with all your facilities.......than why rematch the very person who was cheating that could damage just that.
The problem with boxing is that Wilder losing means that he is not in a position to give Fury anything. If he takes the moral high ground that you're suggesting Fury just goes and fights Joshua in a fight that would make him even more money than this Wilder fight. In that scenario the only one who misses out is Wilder.

Boxing is the ultimate in capitalism. Money talks louder than everything else unfortunately whether that be morals, health, sportsmanship or whatever.

Btw I'm not saying i agree with all this because I hate cheaters, i just see it for what it is.

The problem with boxing is that Wilder losing means that he is not in a position to give Fury anything. If he takes the moral high ground that you're suggesting Fury just goes and fights Joshua in a fight that would make him even more money than this Wilder fight. In that scenario the only one who misses out is Wilder.

Boxing is the ultimate in capitalism. Money talks louder than everything else unfortunately whether that be morals, health, sportsmanship or whatever.

Btw I'm not saying i agree with all this because I hate cheaters, i just see it for what it is.
I agree with it all.

Just stop the cheater is all I'm saying.

Lol at people saying Fury 'cheated'... That glove thing is craziness and cringeworthy... Wilders team watch the hands get wrapped and gloves put on, the gloves are then signed by the supervisors... With all the excuses Wilder has come up with he would have jumped on this if it was true...

Still, its worth having a rematch either way as I still think its definitely a fight Wilder can win, he just needs to land the right hand but Im not too interested in the fight tbh I would rather see Fury/AJ...

Last edited:

Back