Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Bro idk if y'all have notice if you go on the comments of any black fighters it's a bunch of Mexicans down talking of disrespecting them. Lik ees Errol Spence for a example they making fun of him getting into a car accident shit is sick it's on every black fighter. But go on a mexican fighter videos no negative comments and shit. They said Tank fought a bunch of bums lol and pretend Ryan Garcia ain't fight a bunch of bums.

They stay on that shit....

Mad people going in on tank for not unifying right now despite not acknowledging that none of those guys will take the B side on a fighter that's clearly being built up as a star...

Tank trying to build ppv cards.... I mean from a fan that wants to see fights..i get it, but i also understand the business side.

And that's what a lot of hispanic fans tend to neglect. That act like all fighters should ignore everything about the business. And that's just not realistic.

Like niggaz ain't trying to get short changed and screwed out of millions for the benefit of the fans....i feel like black fans understand that. Where as Hispanics don't give a fuck. Reason why you see so many of their fighters under the same promotions getting fucked outta millions for years

If Floyd get 600m to fight Connor and Khabib the same night he's the greatest hustler of all time.

Flat out

Back