Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Thing is Bob dirty.

He killed HBO boxing by signing the deal with ESPN.

Then he has his top guys Manny, Loma and Bud fighting on ESPN making scraps instead of HBO making big dollars.

Manny fought Jeff Horn in the middle of the day on regular ass ESPN. Not even ESPN plus. That had to been the final straw, cuz Manny leaves top rank and next thing you know he's fighting back to back ppv's as the main event as he should be.

I don't know how Bud didn't go right along with him.

Now he doing interviews claiming everybody scared of him. Knowing damn well if he came to PBC with Manny he'd have every fighter he wants lined up ready to go.

It's just dishonest business. I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Bud, bcuz he's insulting the intelligence of the fans who have been here before with Bob and his fighters.

It just stings a little more bcuz he's black. Normally it's the foreign fighters with the mislead loyalty. Not our folk. Wtf he ain't come to PBC from the jump. It's clearly the banner for black fighters.

HBO did it to themselves thinking they were the only game in town after having it on lock so long. They got 2 picking sides between the promoters and all that shit and thats what they get(especially bob). its 2 many fighters and promoters to rely on one stable, as the biggest network 4 boxing at the time they shouldve remained neutral. That shit hurt me 2, I grew up on boxing after dark etc. some of the best fights i seen been on there. But to your point Bud stuck over there a man without a country. Dont even seem like a priority to top rank and he seem cool with it. I dont know what his contract looks like but if he reups with top rank ( I dont know why) and those big fights not guaranteed he dont want them or something up wit Bud.

Damn I hope Errol good and come thru with his health back in good standing. Shit reminds me of Chico Corrales, dude was one of my fav fighters.

This hurt tho.

Top of his game.

World at his finger tips

One half of the top dream matchup of this generation.

All down the tube. I hate when this happens. It just kills all types of discussion, cuz even if he does come back.... It won't be the same.

I'm in pain over this one. Dude legacy forever gonna be stained with hypothetical "what if?" arguments.

Other than the safety aspect of it, I wear my seatbelt at all times and so do my passengers just bcuz I ain't giving popo probable cause to pull me over.

Hope Spence can continue on with his career.

Glad he going be okay. Best wishes to his fam and his recovery.

Dude got kids. Homie been jumping tax brackets

“Hard to be humble when you stunting on a Jumbotron”

I know people who don’t wear seatbelts cause they don’t wanna be out of reach if they get ran up on. Whatever his reasons , he’ll come out of this a wiser man and it ain’t my place to judge

Really don’t care about the sporting aspect but I will say we getting less than half of the matchups we should be getting so even in the event his career is effected, I’m more than satisfied with him surviving and being well

These dudes(not him) done turned a gladiator sport into some pussy shit. Fans arguing over splits instead of demanding the best fight each other.

Taking this shit for granted, trying to engineer big fights. I got love 4 lil Tank but Floyd/Ellerbe tell you out they mouth they trying to build the biggest star and niggas jive with it. It is boxing but niggas will support these promoters continuously putting dudes w/o a chance in front of guys knowing death is the potential

So fuck this sport, Errol, get well for your kids bro.

This hurt tho.

Top of his game.

World at his finger tips

One half of the top dream matchup of this generation.

All down the tube. I hate when this happens. It just kills all types of discussion, cuz even if he does come back.... It won't be the same.

I'm in pain over this one. Dude legacy forever gonna be stained with hypothetical "what if?" arguments.
You gotta relax.

Atleast till we get an update on injuries etc..

I still love the sport. And the politics are politics. However I for one like seeing the fighters dictate their careers vs promoters who never step in the ring.

If a fighter wants to negotiate his pay and not just take what's thrown at him. I'm for that. Promoters will 100% pay a fighter less than his worth if they can get away with it.

They forced guys to fight hurt. So I appreciate when fighters have enough control to take the breaks they need to come back 100% and not be forced to come back early because they're starving, and promoters think starving fighters fight harder.

I don't like seeing top black athletes starving and being controlled by contracts. I like seeing them strive and call their own shots.

Erroll was in a position to call it the way he wanted it. An that's what I love seeing in the sport.

I think Floyd is protective of tank because he doesn't want to see him exploited by fast money and fast talking promoters with their instant payday deals....

I think Floyd is trying to teach tank to walk down the hill and fuck em all... Instead of running down the hill to just fuck one....

Back