Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Im not buying into the hype....i expect this to be a snooze fest. Cuz broner will refuse to let his hands go. Broner will rather give the fans a snooze fest than run the risk of gettin KO'ed by manny.

Im not buying into the hype....i expect this to be a snooze fest. Cuz broner will refuse to let his hands go. Broner will rather give the fans a snooze fest than run the risk of gettin KO'ed by manny.
it wont be be a snooze fest.. broner can get from manny.. hed shell up.. but manny bout to eat him

Naw. They both are great technical boxers... Just hesitant at going all in.

They lack that killer instinct

He could have won that fight a little easier if he feinted. and went to the body .. use Warrens speed and anticipation against him.

Not to me.

They don’t know how. Don’t change levels. Don’t move their head. Feints come and go. Can’t close distance to get shots off. Don’t change angles. Barely use feet

Warren in particular don’t keep his hands up and was pulling straight back all fight.

They may be great compared to me but on that level, nah . They on the same level as a Jessie Garcia and w/o their athleticism, they wouldn’t be as good

There’s a video I’ll find later of Paulie talking about Broner issues

They come out of the same gym here too

Back