Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who has the most amount of KO's in 1 year? Trying to find this and google not helping. Not sure if I'm just wording it wrong on google

Who has the most amount of KO's in 1 year? Trying to find this and google not helping. Not sure if I'm just wording it wrong on google

Its not really a fair comparison, when in the old, old, oooold eras they fought like 20 times a year often in one sided fights...

I think Shannon Briggs and or Tommy Morrison had a mad stat at one point, like most KOs or round 1 KOs or something...

Its not really a fair comparison, when in the old, old, oooold eras they fought like 20 times a year often in one sided fights...

I think Shannon Briggs and or Tommy Morrison had a mad stat at one point, like most KOs or round 1 KOs or something...
I'd assume it's like that in every sport where things change. Would you have a guess on what decade or year the cutoff/change was?

I'd assume it's like that in every sport where things change. Would you have a guess on what decade or year the cutoff/change was?

Its abit like basketball, in that dudes were putting up crazy stats in the old era...

Not sure when you would class more modern era of boxing... To me I guess the 70s, when looking at boxing as a whole that is and not just the elite guys bouts against each other and the famous wins from pre 70s era...

The reason I make more a comparison of todays era with the mid 70s, is because guys were fighting less, sort of 4 times a year and it was televised too... Also around this era, late 60s - 80s saw the WBC, IBF and WBO belts come into play so we got unifications too...

Back