Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope Canelo take the Bud fight at 168 and beat the fuck outta him! Sick of Bud always crying and claiming people ducking him..

Nigga moved up to 154 and struggled with a dude with only 10 wins on his record..
If Bud is overrated what does that say about spence and or porter

Errol waited too late to start taking the sport serious… Them car crashes fucked him up bad!

Porter fought EVERYBODY and has one of the best resumes in boxing!
make it make sense bro. EJ SD over porter. did you forget Bud beat the dog shit out of both fighters. You a casual and its ok but stick to the reactions button b. cuz this boxing shit is not for you.

make it make sense bro. EJ SD over porter. did you forget Bud beat the dog shit out of both fighters. You a casual and its ok but stick to the reactions button b. cuz this boxing shit is not for you.
Naw just cause we disagree don’t make me a casual… I call it like I see it.. Bud a good boxer but he do way too much bitching and moaning…

There’s a lot of competition at both 147 and 154 divisions, but bud goofy ass trying to jump 3 weight classes to fight Canelo…

Niggas will say “Bud is daring to be great”.. or “Canelo ducking Bud” and that shit is fucking stupid!

Niggas forget what happened to the last 147 pounder that dared to be great?!

lol Amir has a glass jaw I literally remember telling my mans all it takes is Canelo to hit him clean just once and it’s over right before it happens

Bud on the other hand is as strong as an ox tough as nails

Plus and more importantly we always root for the black guy against the other

lol Amir has a glass jaw I literally remember telling my mans all it takes is Canelo to hit him clean just once and it’s over right before it happens

Bud on the other hand is as strong as an ox tough as nails

Plus and more importantly we always root for the black guy against the other
Bruh you know I usually bet on black, but this nigga bud be on some goofy shit! Just like Shakur be on some goofy shit! I love the sport of boxing but them 2 niggas make me not want to buy their fights…

Bruh you know I usually bet on black, but this nigga bud be on some goofy shit! Just like Shakur be on some goofy shit! I love the sport of boxing but them 2 niggas make me not want to buy their fights…
U overthinking as far as Bud in the books already
All time great now he trying to get the generational bag and Canelo is the big fish

Shakur just want ppl to stop ducking him

Can’t be mad at both them niggas

U overthinking as far as Bud in the books already
All time great now he trying to get the generational bag and Canelo is the big fish

Shakur just want ppl to stop ducking him

Can’t be mad at both them niggas
I understand Bud already HOF status, but I believe he has a greater chance at cleaning up 154 to become 3x undisputed than he has at beating Canelo…

That’s why I say fuck it since he wanna overlook Boots and Tim Tzu and all the other fighters at 147 and 154 let him go ahead and jump up to 168 to get his shit knocked loose by Saul…

Back