Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
How you beat a heavyweight CHAMPION like that in your FIRST heavyweight fight?

Crown her.... Baby girl only had 2 ko's before this... It's three now, and I got her knocking all them out to unify....
she should have told bipolar Shields if you want the title fight me in Montreal.... but she settled for Detroit like a dummy.

How you beat a heavyweight CHAMPION like that in your FIRST heavyweight fight?

Crown her.... Baby girl only had 2 ko's before this... It's three now, and I got her knocking all them out to unify....

Yeah cant wait to see her face the number 2 rated HW with a terrfying record of 3-2-0 or the number 3 with a record of 2-0...

Lets get Shields and Savannah in the MMA cage whilst theyre both in their prime still... The only two fighters in their weight classes that are competitive and probably the only full time pros too...

Im pleased for Chisora, Ive always routed for him but man, dude has taken ridiculous amounts of punishment last few years, hes had like 6 careers in one life time... Cant believe I was watching him live not far off 20yrs ago in his 'prime' and see hes still going and taking crazy punishment at 40yrs old...

I cant see anyway dude doesnt have severe brain damage and CTE... Hes speech is already slurred, watch interviews from mid 00s to now is like a different person...

Hes so tough and always firing back that the refs are always extra brave with him, dude was staggering around the ring and still throwing off balance bombs...

Retiring after beating Joyce would be a great way to go out, I know he wants 50 fights but hes just gonna be cannon fodder for some domestic fights like Whyte, Clarke, Wardley or maybe even Johnny Fisher or Itauma... unless he can get a big Saudi cheque from Turki for fighting Wilder or the winner of Miller/Ruiz but I doubt that...

she should have told bipolar Shields if you want the title fight me in Montreal.... but she settled for Detroit like a dummy.

Nah I like Shields, shes great at promoting and is quite possibly the best female fighter atm (we will never know) the smart move was to fight in Detroit, both ladies want as much money as possible and woudnt had sold out a venue in Canada, pretty sure it did in Detroit???

Anyways Shields could had fought with 1 arm and 1 leg on the Moon and she would have still won that fight with ease lol

Trying to find an opponent other than Savannah, looking at the divisions the only credible fighters I could find would be the current super welters in Jonas (41yr and half retired) or Mayer... Though Im not sure how they can make those fights happen fairly without draining Shields which is unfair on her or having Jonas or Mayer give away loads of weight to Shields...

Good news is both Shields and Savannah will fight in MMA soon, I know nothing about MMA but Marshall won her first bout the otherweek and Shields was cageside to help promote it...

So when they rematch in the cage both should make good bank and it makes their rematch more interesting, as I think Shields beats Savannah again in the ring... Who knows, in a MMA it makes it more competitive and interesting as its not either ladies first choice sport...

Nah I like Shields, shes great at promoting and is quite possibly the best female fighter atm (we will never know) the smart move was to fight in Detroit, both ladies want as much money as possible and woudnt had sold out a venue in Canada, pretty sure it did in Detroit???

Anyways Shields could had fought with 1 arm and 1 leg on the Moon and she would have still won that fight with ease lol

Trying to find an opponent other than Savannah, looking at the divisions the only credible fighters I could find would be the current super welters in Jonas (41yr and half retired) or Mayer... Though Im not sure how they can make those fights happen fairly without draining Shields which is unfair on her or having Jonas or Mayer give away loads of weight to Shields...

Good news is both Shields and Savannah will fight in MMA soon, I know nothing about MMA but Marshall won her first bout the otherweek and Shields was cageside to help promote it...

So when they rematch in the cage both should make good bank and it makes their rematch more interesting, as I think Shields beats Savannah again in the ring... Who knows, in a MMA it makes it more competitive and interesting as its not either ladies first choice sport...
Shes too big the real comp is several weight clases below here because that girl was garbage she made a roy jones play this was worse than that..

Claressa is a good fighter a fighter with accolades but her self promotion is annoying but genius.. you say something ebough times it becomes true she did everything on that show last night but kiss a baby and have a make a wish kid carry her belt.. had she been around in the 2000s the comp/star power around her weight class would have hadbsome great fight for her

Last edited:
Yeah cant wait to see her face the number 2 rated HW with a terrfying record of 3-2-0 or the number 3 with a record of 2-0...

Lets get Shields and Savannah in the MMA cage whilst theyre both in their prime still... The only two fighters in their weight classes that are competitive and probably the only full time pros too...
I'm good with her cleaning up the division.. Not her fault them chicks holding the titles can't bang with her.. Collect them belts and chase history

Shes too big the real comp is several weight clases below here because that girl was garbage she made a roy jones play this was worse than that..

Claressa is a good fighter a fighter with accolades but her self promotion is annoying but genius.. you say something ebough times it becomes true she did everything on that show last night but kiss a baby and have a make a wish kid carry her belt.. had she been around in the 2000s the comp/star power around her weight class would have hadbsome great fight for her

Yeah its strange before elite amateurs came through, so late 90s early 00s there seemed to be alot heavier women around in the sport...

TBH I didnt watch womens boxing until 2012 but few years back I listened to Jane Couch (UK pioneer) on Tris Dixon's Boxing Life Stories (best boxing pod of all time btw) and she gave a really good breakdown of the scene during the late 80s, 90s and early 00s... There seemed to be alot more wars and KOs back then, though I would prolly put that down to lack of skills tbh as most women wernt allowed in boxing gyms, therefore had limited access to training and conditioning etc

Claressa's had a tough life though so Im pleased shes been so successful and made a good living from boxing (I hope she has anyways)... When you listen to her serious interviews shes a cool, level headed person...

She got to come out with outrageous stuff to sell her brand because theres no one for her to really fight to build it like all other the female fighters at the lower weights, so she says crazy stuff because needs to keep people talking and its worked... I doubt she actually believes half of what she says tbh she only had one elite win and thats Savannah Marshall but she got that win in great style...

I'm good with her cleaning up the division.. Not her fault them chicks holding the titles can't bang with her.. Collect them belts and chase history
There is literally no division to clean up or women with titles!!! The WBA and WBO dont have any champions at heavyweight...

The WBC made a belt for Claressa for this fight and the IBF 'heavyweight' champ is fighting at Light Heavy had has only had one scheduled 10 round fight her whole career and last year fought a women 1-2 lol

Do you want to see an elite fighter like Claressa, fighting part time women, whos records read 3-2 or 1-1??? Like I said earlier its like Bud or Usyk knocking out random school teachers who do few BoxFit classes at the weekend...

Theres no cruiserweight division either and the women at Light Heavy, Super Middle and Middle are nearly as bad as the Heavyweights...

The action of elite female activity is really from Feather up to Welter... The good thing is the women in those division all seem to move up and down and fight eachother, unfortunately Claressa and Savannah lose out on that action because they cant get in on that action... Hence why they are going down the MMA route to try make a big fight and earn extra cash there...

Last edited:
:hahaha:

Claressa out here making history in real time and niggas jumpin out their skin to downplay it

The fuck is she supposed to do - knit sweaters waiting for 'legit competition'? she has the same problem that Nunes in mma ended up having - not that many women in the higher weight classes are into combat sports

She's doing what she's supposed to do - promote herself (she loses me when she talks that 'I want to fight a man shit'), beat who is put in front of her and ambitiously collecting belts on the way

I'm glad to witness her chase greatness

Back