Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Clockwork didn't I just tell you SU last week ?

Nah you accused me of as you put it Hating , One of theee most overused words ever, you tell me since you throwing out these accusations

Inoue ,Tank ,Canelo cherry pick ,It's really that simple

Jumping out the window everytime somebody says something about ya favorite fighter is fatherless behavior ..Seek help

tenor.gif

Clockwork didn't I just tell you SU last week ?

Nah you accused me of as you put it Hating , One of theee most overused words ever, you tell me since you throwing out these accusations

Inoue ,Tank ,Canelo cherry pick ,It's really that simple

Jumping out the window everytime somebody says something about ya favorite fighter is fatherless behavior ..Seek help
You act as if you didn't just post something directed at me with the "He must be hating too"

So I asked why you don't like him?

I've watched his fights. Dudes lethal and accurate. The posts by the clone saying he's on PEDs is lame (not saying it's your clone)

Hating, dislike, etc. Doesn't matter what word I used... why do you not like Inoue? My initial post about the hating wasn't even towards you. It was the replies I saw in the tweet but then you attacked me so I wacked it. Probably should have cleared it up saying I was talking about the tweets replies but it doesn't matter

I wish he didn't just fight in Japan because of the timing of the fights 🤷‍♂️ I'm just looking for an explanation

:niggawhat:But I answered your question

So Now I don't like Inoue Because you said So ?

Criticizing means dislike ?

One mo time Tank ,Canelo & Inoue cherry pick w/him (Inoue) being the lesser of evils because let's keep it a buck there are no killers like that @ his weight class
Time for him to move up

Resumes & Records unfortunately don't mean what they used to ....

For the record I love the sport .....the fandom of some of you

993c76e3-c939-457b-90d0-231685505f1d_text.gif

:niggawhat:But I answered your question

So Now I don't like Inoue Because you said So ?

Criticizing means dislike ?

One mo time Tank ,Canelo & Inoue cherry pick w/him (Inoue) being the lesser of evils because let's keep it a buck there are no killers like that @ his weight class
Time for him to move up

Resumes & Records unfortunately don't mean what they used to ....

For the record I love the sport .....the fandom of some of you

993c76e3-c939-457b-90d0-231685505f1d_text.gif
Technically you didn't say that and I didn't read it from your post. Understood it's not hate/dislike and you just feel he needs to move up for better challenges. My bad

Back