Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean the obvious strategy for Paul is to make the damn near 60 year old gas chasing you around the ring and try to steal some rounds late while not allowing yourself to get too relaxed.

Paul can legitimately win this. I highly highly highly doubt he's aggressive enough to get a ko... But if he uses his youth and athleticism... He could survive to a decision.

If Tyson traps him.... We'll know right away if it's a work or not

I mean the obvious strategy for Paul is to make the damn near 60 year old gas chasing you around the ring and try to steal some rounds late while not allowing yourself to get too relaxed.

Paul can legitimately win this. I highly highly highly doubt he's aggressive enough to get a ko... But if he uses his youth and athleticism... He could survive to a decision.

If Tyson traps him.... We'll know right away if it's a work or not

I kinda agree but from the clips Ive seen of Jake he gasses too though doesnt he??? His footwork is poor too and I bet he will burn tons of nervous energy and gas even quicker when he sees Mike bobbing and weaving towards him lol

Mike's feet wernt obviously great against RJJ, both Mike and Roy were pretty disappointing tbh but Roy was still once elite and both Mike and Roy showed elite instinct still, they just struggled to pull the trigger... Whilst Jake is area/regional level at best I would expect Mike's instinct and IQ to be enough to KO Jake if he wanted...

Jake can punch though and Mike's power is clearly not what it was, plus hes got terrible injuries and sciatica but even still Mike probably wacks harder than Jake at 58yr... Plus he should be able to place his shots better too...

I would genuinely be devastated if Jake KO'd Mike!!!

Wait Mike Tyson is fighting Jake Paul??? LOL maaaan if this isnt fixed and a mess around exhibition Tyson will kill Jake, even a 58yr year old Tyson against Jake Paul at his physical peak...

If Mike doesnt KO Jake its fixed, simple and plain...

Even a 78yr old Jack Dempsey KO'd to would be robbers on the street FFS...

to be fair, those robbers weren’t conditioned to be boxers..just goons looking for a quick lick.

Jake is a boxer. He may not be prime time, but he is a boxer. He does put in the time for training and isn’t a slouch. No one here could stand w him, let’s be honest.

We gotta give credit where credit is due.

But we know him standing w a near 60-yr old Tyson isn’t bringing anything to the boxing world. Mike has been through many years of boxing, is old, isn’t training regularly and hasn’t been hit in years. It’s truly more of an unfair fight for Mike than it is Jake.

If Jake wins, he doesn’t deserve to gloat. Maybe he can fanboy out and be happy he was in the ring w one of the GOAT’s, but outside of that this isn’t a fight to be proud of.

If Mike wins, it does more for him. But Mike isn’t the same killer and ain’t gonna go for the W. He ain’t gonna wanna hurt Jake.

Money makers in the ring.

I do wanna see Jake take on some legit fights, though. He’s gotten too comfortable staying with his toes in the water. Let’s get fully submerged and see some good fights.

to be fair, those robbers weren’t conditioned to be boxers..just goons looking for a quick lick.

Jake is a boxer. He may not be prime time, but he is a boxer. He does put in the time for training and isn’t a slouch. No one here could stand w him, let’s be honest.

But we know him standing w a near 60-yr old Tyson isn’t bringing anything to the boxing world. Mike has been through many years of boxing, is old, isn’t training regularly and hasn’t been hit in years. It’s truly more of an unfair fight for Mike than it is Jake.

If Jake wins, he doesn’t deserve to gloat. Maybe he can fanboy out and be happy he was in the ring w one of the GOAT’s, but outside of that this isn’t a fight to be proud of.

If Mike wins, it does more for him. But Mike isn’t the same killer and ain’t gonna go for the W. He ain’t gonna wanna hurt Jake.

I do wanna see Jake take on some legit fights, though. He’s gotten too comfortable staying with his toes in the water. Let’s get fully submerged and see some good fights.
Foh w/This casual Bullshit

tenor.gif

Nah Jake is as good as any regional area fighter, he lost to Tommy Fury who isnt even British title level... Though him getting to that level is something to be proud tbf for the amount of time hes been training...

I agree Mike is old but Ive seen regular old ex pros in their 50's and 60's put a pasting on young guys in the gym, albeit not British title level kids but the oldheads wernt Mike Tyson either... Plus Mike stays in decent shape and will be bang on the stems cells again like he did for Roy...

I'll admit I got more respect for Jake then anyother influencer turned boxer though as he genuinely trains like a pro and puts the work in and has done well promoting Serrano...

Back