Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
It looks ending my Showtime subscription at the end of the year.. I didn’t think they would pull this shit.. Showtime had great boxing legacy that they just flushed away just like HBO…

I hope PBC finds a new content deal by the beginning of the new year.. Because it’s sickening to see some of the anti-PBC crowd on YouTube celebrating this shit…

I was real bummed about hbo going out. Only reason I kept hbo and later showtime around because of boxing. First fight I ever saw was Michael Nunn. I can’t remember if it was his debut or not but he knocked his man out in the first round. The back story’s were also just as good back then as they are now.

Watching boxing on hbo, late 80s to early to the 2000s was the best. You got to see great fights consistently. I be so salty because a lot of these fights would have been on HBO if they were still around. And if you had a pay per view bout it would come on the next week if you couldn’t watch it.

It was nothing to see b hop, jermain Taylor, de la Hoya, Vernon Forrest, Winky Wright. I can go on for days

Back