Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
"the Errol Spence rematch clause contract states the second fight will be at welterweight (147lbs) unless either fighter notifies in writing that they cannot make the weight anymore, which he says Spence has not done."

sounds like Crawford is sticking to the letter of the contract

Spence made necessary concessions for the fight to happen...in theory, you'd think Bud would return the favor and rematch at 154...in reality, he's not obligated to do that and he's within his right to pick 147...I'm sure Spence would pick 154 if he won. I know if Bud does move up to fight the winner of Canelo-Charlo, he gone be on every vitamin Snac got in the warehouse
Bud is his own boss now. noone speaks for him

Spence said multiple times he wants to fight at 154.

If Crawford is going this hard to say 147, all I heard was the fight not happening.

Andi really think Bud still wins at 154.... But at the same time I don't get why he would force it at 147 if it was so "easy"
the winner of the first fight calls the shots on the rematch....either Spence makes 147 1 more time for a lucrative payday or tell Bud thanks but no thanks.

He knocked the spirit out of Joyce

And Joyce face aint ever gonna be the same ala Brook..

Lucky for him this didnt go rounds
Such a shame we aint gonna see Zhang fight for a title. Neither Usyk or Fury are going to even entertain him. Would be fun to see him against both

Always liked Jessica but she never added anything to her game smh she throws punches with no regard for.... why

Only if Jessica had a jab... we can just start there but she fight with 100% emotion zero technical acumen

She lost that fight wide

Back