Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
From wiki :

Mesterolone, sold under the brand name Proviron among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is used mainly in the treatment of low testosterone levels.[2][3] It has also been used to treat male infertility, although this use is controversial.[2][4][5] It is taken by mouth.[2]

Mesterolone was first described by 1966[7] and introduced for medical use by 1967.[8][9] In addition to its medical use, mesterolone has been used to improve physique and performance, although it is not commonly used for such purposes due to its weak anabolic effects.[2] The drug is a controlled substance in many countries and so non-medical use is generally illicit.[2][10]

I don't know why, but Canelo always sounds way more Mexican than I expect him too. He sounds like Slowpoke Rodriguez from the Looney Toonz.
It’s because you ve seen him in the US for so long u expect him to be able to speak English properly

I was shocked he still sounds like he just got over the border wall last I heard him speak

Back