Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
already did lol Yeah most def 50/50 but i always leaned Spence its all about execution while Crawford is more diverse/agile.. will he stay disciplined when he gets cracked

Spence body work is upper echelon

Spence also likes to get hit way too much

Crawford is a sharp devestating puncher

Can't wait!
My assessment exactly.

I think Crawford will get dragged into Spence'a fight because he won't want the judges to think Spence is getting the best of him. The more they exchange the more the fight favours Spence.

However if Crawford stays disciplined darting in and out and keeping Spence offset, he might frustrate him and get the dub. I think the emotion of the occasion will get to him though a bit like Duran-Leonard 1 and he will play in to Spence

I had to leave Twitter along after reading some of the things people were saying about the fight. From saying Inoue should have been DQ'd after hitting Fulton when his gloves hit the mat to saying he really didn't hurt Fulton. I know people have their biases, but damn. Give Inoue his props.

I had to leave Twitter along after reading some of the things people were saying about the fight. From saying Inoue should have been DQ'd after hitting Fulton when his gloves hit the mat to saying he really didn't hurt Fulton. I know people have their biases, but damn. Give Inoue his props.
Its a cess pool i don't even follow those accounts but its always on my time line

Especially those biased accounts with huge following

After every fight = Casuals
giphy.gif

It's this dude that I watch on YouTube OfficeHanchoBoxing. And he talks about how fans here in the US don't follow boxers outside of the US or the lower weight classes. These two tweets shows.
That doesn't make a lot of sense though because his highlight clips would make you pick Inoue in a fight lol
They’re fans of American boxers, some Mexicans and maybe two English boxers. Not knowing Inoue was a generational talent is being blind

Back