Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t underestimate Loma.
He’s not Floyd though.
Haney by UD.

View attachment 1087320

The size difference with Haney/Loma is huge though... The weight disparity is crazy but also the hight, you saw when they came head to head in the ring after Loma's last fight it looked like a feather standing next to a middleweight... I know Haney's cuts are crazy, the one against Kambosos had him looking like a crackhead on the scales, it was scary but he must be welter/super welter on fight night...

Loma is way past his prime add to the fact by the time Haney is in the ring he'll prolly have rehydrated to around 150 or more and Loma ate his way to less that 135 his last fight Haney will wash him out imo...

Ive put over £100 on Cameron to beat Katie Taylor this weekend... I know Cameron will need a KO just to get a draw in Ireland but the odds are mental... I got 2.75 for Cameron to win and also a little bet at 9.50 on her winning by KO...

Katie has been on the slide for years, she was at her peak in the amateurs but as pro she has been slowly regressing...

She also was nearly KO'd against Serrano and been hurt a few times... She loves a tear up though and I think the Irish atmosphere will lead her to stand and trade, with Cameron being heavy handed and a weight above Katie and think she will stun her...

Its a shame as being half Irish Ive always routed for Katie but the odds are too juicy haha

It’s not working and it’s coming off as desperate…
Yeah... But I mean what else can he do. Dude like 24: feeling like he an OG.... Dude has no choice buy be Uber aggressive.... This what made Floyd go from pretty to money.... Niggaz gotta be the bad guy to sell these tickets. I'm here for it. I like disrespectful Haney

Back