Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You not gonna hear most of his stories until he retires and those who are no longer salty about getting there asses handed to them by bron will tell his stories u a fool if you think bron didn't have moments like this the Pistons know
We going hear stories from his teammates about his face when Kawhi checked backed in

Them looking to him when KD pulled up from 30 in his face

Him casually accepting the switch to not have to defend KD in critical moments even though Klay/Steph was stinking it up game 3 2017

We going hear stories from his teammates about his face when Kawhi checked backed in

Him casually accepting the switch to not have to defend KD in critical moments even though Klay/Steph was stinking it up game 3 2017

-piston series
-gsw comback
-numerous teams he was smoking with the garbage ass Cavs roster
-numerous monstrous tripple double games
-miami heat 2peat
-defeating the Celtics big 3

I'm not even a bron fan like that I'm pretty sure someone else can put up a larger better list but for you niggas to think he doesn't have these moments is absurd

-piston series
-gsw comback
-numerous teams he was smoking with the garbage ass Cavs roster
-numerous monstrous tripple double games
-miami heat 2peat
-defeating the Celtics big 3

I'm not even a bron fan like that I'm pretty sure someone else can put up a larger better list but for you niggas to think he doesn't have these moments is absurd
He Has Moments For Sure Besides Beating GS The Others Are Just Ehhhh Lol

Bron has a lot of great moments.

He also has some trash moments. More than some of the people hes going to be mentioned with. His performance against Dallas is by far the worst one.

Its one thing for the teams to be evenly matched, or even for the winning team to be the favorites and the star underperforms.

But in that series, the heat were the favorites and I think with a typical Bron performance the Heat would have won, but Bron performed well under his level.

You say that about KL but he gave him the business. He just worked harder.

Did you even watch the games?

You say that about KL but he gave him the business. He just worked harder.

Did you even watch the games?
Ain’t no beef sis

I’m just telling you what the peers see

He had Kyrie, he had Kevin Love and watched KD average 35 w/o taking it personal

Bron has a lot of great moments.

He also has some trash moments. More than some of the people hes going to be mentioned with. His performance against Dallas is by far the worst one.

Its one thing for the teams to be evenly matched, or even for the winning team to be the favorites and the star underperforms.

But in that series, the heat were the favorites and I think with a typical Bron performance the Heat would have won, but Bron performed well under his level.
Bron Fans Defend The Mavs Series Until They Deathbed

If I'm correct he overcame a Pistons squad that was a constant lock for the ECF with garbage I remember watching him do that shit was epic and was a universal classic NBA moment but let you tell it
Even That Is Good But He’s Had More L’s Than Ws For Him To Be The Goat Imo But Yea That Pistons Game & That Game 6 In Boston Was Legendary But With Those 2 I Named They’re Still A Level Of Fear & Respect With Those Guys Don’t Really Hear That For Bron Remember I Said PLAYERS The Media is The Media IYKYK

Nets playing a waiting game anyway so it’s good for the guys from last year and new additions to develop chemistry

Need more consistency out of Joe Harris

S/O Prince Taurean my guy need to keep doing what he doing and getting better

The question I have for people say who say its not a big deal for the Nets and that this is a throwaway season anyway.....whats going to be different next season? Kyrie was hurt going into playing at Duke, was hurt at Duke, has been hurt every year in the league and he's hurt right now

KD's minutes are going to monitored and wont play back to backs

Last edited:
Back