Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Easily.

We not in a place to pick and chose so ill take any 20+ efficient scorer regardless of his flaws.

It kills me when Knicks fans be like "i dont want Simmons on our team unless he starts shooting" and its like word? You rather have Randle running around turning the ball over?

So yea, ill take ingram and any other allstar/border line allstar.
Try during restricted FA

Worst case, the pelicans max him out then have to figure out Zion, Lonzo, Hart, Hayes later

Celtics were the Mid 3

FOH

They brought that bully ball to the lakers that year n made Lebron leave for Miami.

KG was 3rd in MVP voting that year and defensive player of the year

PP was still the truth...

And Ray Allen was cheffin' niggas up b4 Curry..

Niggas got so mad at the Cs I wont forget Rafer Austin slapping Eddie House on the head for taunting him...

And what Eddie House did on the Cs was why the heat offered him a contact..

Last edited:
FOH

They brought that bully ball to the lakers that year n made Lebron leave for Miami.

KG was 3rd in MVP voting that year and defensive player of the year

PP was still the truth...

And Ray Allen was cheffin' niggas up b4 Curry..

Niggas got so mad at the Cs I wont forget Rafer Austin slapping Eddie House on the head for taunting him...

And what Eddie House did on the Cs was why the heat offered him a contact..
That’s cool but I’m talking about just the 3 they weren’t at the prime of their careers

Easily.

We not in a place to pick and chose so ill take any 20+ efficient scorer regardless of his flaws.

It kills me when Knicks fans be like "i dont want Simmons on our team unless he starts shooting" and its like word? You rather have Randle running around turning the ball over?

So yea, ill take ingram and any other allstar/border line allstar.
Lol what's your beef with Randle man?

That’s cool but I’m talking about just the 3 they weren’t at the prime of their careers

Clearly you dont know and these just talking points.

Paul Pierce the season before team up - 25, 5, 5
Ray same season - 27, 4, 4
KG same same season - 23, 13, 4

Those are prime numbers. They were all in the middle of their prime, definetly not out of their prime.

And before "they were traded so it dont count", they all decided to play together and signed off on the trades. This is documented.

But mfers wanna hate and blame Bron for team ups so.

Mfers claim to know their history but dont know shit.

Clearly you dont know and these just talking points.

Paul Pierce the season before team up - 25, 5, 5
Ray same season - 27, 4, 4
KG same same season - 23, 13, 4

Those are prime numbers. They were all in the middle of their prime, definetly not out of their prime.

And before "they were traded so it dont count", they all decided to play together and signed off on the trades. This is documented.

But mfers wanna hate and blame Bron for team ups so.

Mfers claim to know their history but dont know shit.
620E7BF7-F0E8-429C-B1EB-EC2E8BF5D52A.gif

Back