Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

That’s like the thunder choosing not to retire Durant’s Jersey it’s stupid and petty

ray didn’t even leave the year after the championship
So be it, I'm not rewarding a nigga for going to my enemy, better hope Miami retire his shit or the Bucks

Ainge shouldn’t retire that shit

On one hand, Ray can do what he wanted

But if he going leave like that, he ain’t do enough while he was there

Boston was the ring play, to make another ring play in the middle of that and go to Miami and just leave them niggas hanging after y’all made that move together. Too sneaky/weird

Also, i dont know of Ray leaving the Celtics was only to get a ring. I think mfers in that locker room didnt fuck with Ray, and Ray felt that.

Ainge shouldn’t retire that shit

On one hand, Ray can do what he wanted

But if he going leave like that, he ain’t do enough while he was there

Boston was the ring play, to make another ring play in the middle of that and go to Miami and just leave them niggas hanging after y’all made that move together. Too sneaky/weird
Lol @ in the middle of that

they won in 2007-2008

Ray ain’t leave until after the 2011-2012 season when the ship was sinking

Stories Like This Is Why He’s The Goat To Me I Hear The Same About Kobe But Nobody Has Those Stories Abt Bron Besides Maybe Toronto?
:hahaha:

You not gonna hear most of his stories until he retires and those who are no longer salty about getting there asses handed to them by bron will tell his stories u a fool if you think bron didn't have moments like this the Pistons know

Back