Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You don’t think Jokic is smart? You don’t think somebody would put in more effort on D if they were better conditioned? Didn’t Lowry become a better player after losing weight?

I do think he's smart. That's what I've been trying to say all along. I'm saying the physical aspect not going to make much difference on d. Like marc gasol he makes his bones with an extremely high IQ whether or not he puts the effort in is the only thing holding him back on d. His body is fine. He'll always be able to play himself into good enough shape.

You don’t think Jokic is smart? You don’t think somebody would put in more effort on D if they were better conditioned? Didn’t Lowry become a better player after losing weight?

Pg and C require two different types of defenders but you knew that already.

And he became a better offensive player after cutting weight he's always been a great defender.

He really coolin cause he knows they’ll be back next year.

For sure. Some niggas wouldn't have that patience tho. They all seem to be on the same page that the year is a wash but it's about retooling and getting back. Refreshing to see. That's all. Another team would be in panic mode.

Back