Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Jokic is scary if he ever starts to work out

Best C in the league if that happens since he arguably is now

He proves what some of us were saying tho. You get in shape over the course of the season. You don't need to sit out the year eating weight watchers like e40 would have us believe.

Jokic Not A Dog Tho That’s The Only Thing

Ive seen dude step up and take over in clutch moments in several times, he was very impressive with how he held up in the playoffs last year especially in that 4 overtime game

You dont have to be woofing and mean mugging on the court to be considered a "dog"....dude get cerebal out there when he's in the zone

Ive seen dude step up and take over in clutch moments in several times, he was very impressive with how he held up in the playoffs last year especially in that 4 overtime game

You dont have to be woofing and mean mugging on the court to be considered a "dog"....dude get cerebal out there when he's in the zone
O Ok If He Takes Over Cool I Stand Corrected But From What I Seen He Looks Bored Out There

Beta think Jokic going to show up one season looking like a 7 foot Pat Connaughton
Lmao whatever man

I’m just saying a Jokic that can slide his feet on D better, can run up and down the court without laboring, can defend pick and rolls a bit better, can maybe finish at the rack a bit easier, and playing extended mins without being too tired to hit a FT like the semi finals last year can make a real difference imo

Lmao whatever man

I’m just saying a Jokic that can slide his feet on D better, can run up and down the court without laboring, can defend pick and rolls a bit better, can maybe finish at the rack a bit easier, and playing extended mins without being too tired to hit a FT like the semi finals last year can make a real difference imo

I agreee he could probably benefit to drop a few more pounds but thats not his body type, hes always going to be kind doughy and burly

Marc Gasol was kind of like that, he got into better shape but he still had that same build if that makes since

I agreee he could probably benefit to drop a few more pounds but thats not his body type, hes always going to be kind doughy and burly

Marc Gasol was kind of like that, he got into better shape but he still had that same build if that makes since
Marc Gasol was a hoe but I get what you’re saying but Gasol wasn’t appreciated as a defender until he dropped the baby fat

He proves what some of us were saying tho. You get in shape over the course of the season. You don't need to sit out the year eating weight watchers like e40 would have us believe.

Simply losing weight because your fat is easy to do by being active

Zion needed to lose weight,keep muscle mass,stay uninjured while fighting for Roy

These niggas got two totally different situations

Back