Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Marc Gasol was a hoe but I get what you’re saying but Gasol wasn’t appreciated as a defender until he dropped the baby fat
if you get a Jokic that turns into a better conditioned decent/good defender that makes him the best 2 way big in the league

He’s like how Noah was with no muscle definition when he came in the league

0C295533-DE8E-427A-9376-2985C0ACCF45.jpeg

Noah then bulked up

66A28DFF-BE32-4CC7-854D-1E43B3F76114.png

shortly after he won DPOY

see what I’m getting at?

if you get a Jokic that turns into a better conditioned decent/good defender that makes him the best 2 way big in the league

View attachment 233557

Noah then bulked up

View attachment 233558

see what I’m getting at?

You gotta want to play hard on d and be smart enough to make it work jokic is only one of these things.

You gotta want to play hard on d and be smart enough to make it work jokic is only one of these things.
He would play harder theoretically if he didn’t have to worry about being too tired on the other end

don’t make me tell Jokic to get in shape so I can prove y’all wrong

he’s undercutting his potential looking like a cream cheese bagel though

View attachment 233557

Noah then bulked up

View attachment 233558

see what I’m getting at?

Nah you lost me with Noah lol, them dudes have completely different bodies/frames......plus Noah had an extremely high motor and was good on defense coming out of Florida

Nah you lost me with Noah lol, them dudes have completely different bodies/frames......plus Noah had an extremely high motor and was good on defense coming out of Florida
Lmao okay fine but you get what I mean

I don’t think anybody besides hustle would disagree that he would be a better player to the point where it would be noticeable if he dropped more weight and bulked up or just became lighter

Lmao okay fine but you get what I mean

I don’t think anybody besides hustle would disagree that he would be a better player to the point where it would be noticeable if he dropped more weight and bulked up or just became lighter

Lol I didn’t disagree. Anybody can benefit from being in better shape. But how much does it increase his ceiling from where he is now?

Lol I didn’t disagree. Anybody can benefit from being in better shape. But how much does it increase his ceiling from where he is now?
Prime example is Kevin love when he had the buzz cut in minny to around his 2nd year in Cleveland

do you see how he improved on defense?

He would play harder theoretically if he didn’t have to worry about being too tired on the other end

don’t make me tell Jokic to get in shape so I can prove y’all wrong

he’s undercutting his potential looking like a cream cheese bagel though

That's just not true. Its plenty of niggas in peak physical condition getting paid top dollar that don't give a fuck about playing d or being better at it.

D is about effort and smarts more than anything else.

That's just not true. Its plenty of niggas in peak physical condition getting paid top dollar that don't give a fuck about playing d or being better at it.

D is about effort and smarts more than anything else.
You don’t think Jokic is smart? You don’t think somebody would put in more effort on D if they were better conditioned? Didn’t Lowry become a better player after losing weight?

Back