Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

lol I’m so tired of JB Bickerstaff being the interim coach because the head coach got fired...

But the cavs could use a hard nosed guy to help set straight the cavs and once they get rid of sexton, trade Kevin love and draft a big, I think they can start to move forward

lol I’m so tired of JB Bickerstaff being the interim coach because the head coach got fired...

But the cavs could use a hard nosed guy to help set straight the cavs and once they get rid of sexton, trade Kevin love and draft a big, I think they can start to move forward
He’s Always The Fall Guy He’s Not That Bad Either Smh

must’ve forgot when he basically quit on Dallas in the first round a few years ago cause Carlisle wouldn’t let him do what he wanted

And niggas forget him almost carrying the bulls to a first round upset before getting hurt. He was cooking mans.

You think they resign Drummond?

Back